UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Avengers Alliance

Squall

hell man Hawkeye rocks, I have him as my only level 10 hero right now, although there are a couple right behind him at 100,000 silver each to train! just bought spidey today and need to run him through some paces as I work my way up to more command points!

Jeff of the Miniacs

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a Hawkeye fan at all for some reason.

As to the big characters, Hulk and Spidey are definitely worth the cost. Hulk gets stronger with every hits he takes and gives and can take a lot of punishment. At least where I'm at, no other character can do 6k-7k damage against another character. Spidey is awesome, but if you use him he will dominate the battle. He takes a lot of hits for the other players and if you use his Spider Sense he gets an extra turn after getting hit. Plus, if he's hit by a tactitian, he gets extra hits there also. If you don't mind him taking 2-3 times the amount of moves as your other characters, he's awesome. I also recommend War Machine. He gets the extra turn when attacking blasters and can easily get the turns in to use his machine gun or, after lvl 9, overcharge and then the mini. He easily has the best group damage move in the game (from what I've seen).

yeah - i got war machine. he's a bit of a beast on the battlefield. i'm quite chuffed with him so far. Just unlocked his shoulder canon/gattling gun (3rd move). It's awesome!

i decided to go with Hulk. thanks for the tips guys :)

now i'v just got to train him up.

Good to hear-I don't think you'll be disappointed. If you are, I'll give you a full refund on what you paid for the advice.

And is it just me, or has anyone else been looking at the Maggia and thinking that it'd be easy to do some custom Minimates of them using extra JJJ parts?

It's funny you mention that - I was just thinking of making some drill hands for one of my extra Doombots. :)

somehow I think this would be a great accessory to sell in the store man!

Jeff of the Miniacs

Id so buy em! just make sure to sell them in pairs ;)

ya i noticed a few updates, most for the better, like at first my ironfist needed to train for 8 hours, then it was only 2, im A-ok with that.

also i just added spidey to my team, i plan to train him while trying to save up for Warmachine

also anyone who needs more friends on this, feel free to add me :D

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000283040906

Just added you UDP.

Other than the training time, I've noticed that the Tesla stun gun went from stunning every time to stun on occassion (this really ticked me off, but I understand why). Plus, there's a one turn recovery after you've been stunned that you can't be stunned during. Also, War Machine's Overcharge and Minigun both take one turn longer to use. The news page also says that Thor and Cap are more powerful, but I've yet to use them so I don't know.

is anyone else's SHIELD Agent having a hissy fit? mine keeps flailing and dancing around as if hes trying to do every one of his attack animations at once...its both hilarious and concerning

I battled one that was doing that. It just made me laugh at first, but then I went out of my way to beat him first so I didn't have to look at it.

Magic. Anytime something like that happens that you don't understand, a wizard did it.

The only gifts I now accept are the +2 energy. Everything else helps so little, and I am not even the crazy high level that Ghog is.

Right behind you on that one man...the energy is about the only really useful gift...on days when I wont have much time to play I will accept the SHIELD points or Norton shields but that is about it really

Jeff of the Miniacs

Ditto on the energy (and on me being crazy high-I blame sniffing markers).

As much as I obviously enjoy this game, I have to say I'm a bit frustrated with glitches. There just seems to be a lot of things out of whack right now (at least for me) and I'm hopefully it all gets worked out.