UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Avengers Alliance

Squall

Note: you will *not* get lockboxes for winning fights in practice mode - but those wins *do* count towards the lockbox tasks.

So - the game has been jazzed up a bit. It's fun that they've moved locations to London for the first chapter.... but i think it would have been fun/nice to include a new, obscure, UK based hero to buy and play through the level with, or perhaps a member of Excalibur like Meggan, Phoenix, or even Pete Wisdom.

Still - it's nice that they're trying to shake things up and make it more enjoyable for those that have been playing a while.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ares looks like a beast. I love Archangel the character but I can't justify buying him bc regular Angel is so good and I'd rather have positive buffs. Juggernaut maxed out is also proving to be unstoppable, I'm flabbergasted by some of the numbers he's putting up. I wasn't too impressed with Hellstrom or Constrictor but now that I got them high leveled they are also sweet. Iron Fist new costume seemed cool at first but really isn't a game changer. They seem to really be pushing Bruisers,which really means they are pushing Blasters. It may be time to pull Cable out of retirement and back to a starter.

Edited by WookieFodder

Neeeeed more allies. Message me your name on Facebook... or I will message mine... whichever you prefer. Oh and what's a good defensive team? I'm getting murdered in pvp. I was thinking about leveling Juggy but then again sooo many people are using the blaster costume that everyone won. Maybe cyclops would be good on defense?

Recruited Squirrel Girl earlier this morning, working on leveling her up, really enjoying her abilities so far.

I will hopefully recruit Ares tomorrow, I'm on the last task just need 50 isos.

Welp recruited Ares around midnight. As much as I thought I wouldn't like the covert tasks to unlock the ability to recruit Squirrel Girl it was quite fun, and I won't mind if playdom starts doing this, it keeps the game somewhat fresh when this isn't a new chapter available.

Edited by Heroic Slacker

Acorns are dropped in combat by enemies in Season 2. I read somewhere that using heroes who administer multiple hits are likely to result in more dropped goods.

I'm not sure if it's still the case, but i used Emma Frost & Quicksilver while i was farming acorns and i got through the task in one evening.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I had Satana but I'm not dropping any more gold on lockboxes,especially if I'm more than a few away.

I gotta say, after using Squirrel Girl for a while now, I'm sorta in love with her character, so add me to the list with everyone else.

Ares is really badass now that i got him leveled higher. I think Bishop will be really cool. They need more alternate costumes and they really need to get more Season 2 chapters going.

I messed up on the last PVP, got busy and didnt play the last 2 days.