UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Avengers Alliance

Squall

Whoa tons of news coming out of SDCC today

-Bishop is PvP Season 10 reward. Elektra will be the lockbox hero for said PvP season.

-You can now have separate Offensive AND Defensive teams for PvP!

-Ares will be the Special Ops 12 reward.

-Squirrel Girl, Moon Knight, and Doctor Voodoo will all be available for command points.

-Season 2 will be coming “extremely soon"

-Chapter Mastery will replace gold weapons with costumes:
—White Iron First will be Chapter 1
—Uncanny Cyclops will be Chapter 2.

-Thanos will be heavily involved in Infinity Special Ops

-Circle of 8 will be revealed in Season 2

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think with the PvP glitch that this is the first time I can remember since PvP started that I have all characters that are available:

maa_zps957f77de.jpg

Strangely, Satanna was the easiest lockbox character for me to get. It took me 13 times to open 10 lockboxes at a time to get her. I hope this is a new thing.

You get one and only hero free after Iron Man, Black Widow and Hawkeye.

This thread is great for getting free stuff in the game, including a free gold piece, and command points.

http://forum.playdom.com/showthread.php?134491-In-Game-Free-Stuff-for-All

Best of luck

Ghost Rider was just up for sale, which is great because I had missed out on that Special Ops. Now, Havok is up for 2 days at 200 command points. It's definitely pricey, but glad the opportunity is there for those of us who missed out-- I had almost all the tasks completed for him but because I was without a computer for the last 3 days of the mission, all that work went down the drain.

Anyway, these sales had me wondering about people's opinion on the matter:

Do these sales make these exclusive characters less "special"? Does anyone feel that it takes away from the amount of work/effort that was put in for those who unlocked the character in the original Special Ops?

I think it is great for people who either weren't playing at the time, or were not able to finish the special ops.

I don't really care for exclusivity, elitism or speciality in games, 200 CP is a lot and whether they farm it or pay for it is no business of mine.

I wasn't playing the game when Mockingbird or Emma Frost's Special Ops were live so I am quite happy I was able to recruit them during these 200 CP sales. Thought I believe Mockingbird was a little cheaper due to the 1 year anniversary sale.

I'm cool with it. I just started playing myself; while I'll miss out on the fun of the spec ops to get the rewared, it is daunting at this point to think I can save up 200 CP to get a character. Since I'm not putting real money into the game, it'll take me a LONG time to get A character at that price.

And anyway, I think it is good too for anyone who switches platform to play. Since you have to start all over if you go mobile, it gives everyone the opportunity to develop their favorite characters.

Eh, kudos to playdom for making it seem fresh again even if it is the same ol thing. Not bad. I like the heroic battles. Once again I don't know if it's my usual crap luck or what but after 13 straight CP roulettes running the season 2 missions I have gotten 0 CP.

New season of PvP is now live, recruit Bishop

X-Force Angel is now available for 90 CP, the two alternate classes are Blaster and Scrapper

aaaaaannnnd Elektra is the new lockbox hero.

Edited by Heroic Slacker

Ok - hot tip: if you are having trouble beating the PvP to get Elektra, try the practice matches. They seem to be a little easier, and the win still counts towards the lockbox challenges.

I quite like Nightcrawler and Wolverine. Nightcrawler is a lot better when you have the swashbuckler costume, and Wolverine is a great character with or without his alternate suit.

These were true words about crawler and I thank you for them! Having a lot of fun with him and don't regret the purchase.

Ok - hot tip: if you are having trouble beating the PvP to get Elektra, try the practice matches. They seem to be a little easier, and the win still counts towards the lockbox challenges.

I'll give it a shot, thanks!