UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Avengers Alliance

Squall

I've been using Emma and Psylocke, and its going alight. I lose one or two battles but mostly stay the same. :(. It tends to be rescue that is constantly throwing a wrench in my game!

I just bought p5 Phoenix; I think I've wasted the command points...

Edited by MsMarvel fan

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I switched to P5 Emma and Iron Patriot (both Tacticians). I usually can beat people and defend somewhat decently, but I really think the key is just playing more. As much as I like that they changed some of the things with PvP, it seems like it's still the same broken system overall.

Wonderman really isn't worth it. I guess I'm not a big fan of Bruisers anyway, but he's one of those characters that you have to build up some before he's effective, and even that is a bit random. If he's fighting the Red Skull group boss when RS is a Scrapper, I can do about 20%-30% damage on him by the second or third turn if I do things right. Otherwise, he seems to protect at all the wrong times. Definitely not worth it.

Lol most of the time that I see Pepper I close the window. I'll either lose or the match or it will take ages. But Black Widow is a great counter for her. And yeah Ive been annihilated by the Omega/Pepper duo a couple of times. Not fun, haha. Things go a lot better if you use an infiltrator against Pepper. Think I will skip Wonderman for now... thanks. Honestly I think I would find it hard just maintaining gold leauge if I didn't have the magnetic field generator.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.avengersallianceguide.com/2013/07/marvel-avengers-alliance-upcoming-spec-ops-11-news.html

according to this, the next special ops will have Satanna available through lockboxes and Son of Satan as the recruit reward. I'm stoked. He's one of my favsies!!!

I hope Hellcat is close behind.

Edited by MsMarvel fan

Ah Spec Ops 11 is going to be so cool!

Sadly I still haven't recruited Constrictor.

What is everyones thoughts on the Covert Ops? I finished it within 20 minutes, cool way for Playdom to generate ad revenue and pump some content in.

I've started playing this @ playdom.com; I'm strictly free-to-play, I'm not putting any real money into it. That said, can anyone suggest how to get more command points so that i can recruit new characters?

Thanks for any help!

New Special Ops is up with Damion Hellstrom as the reward and Satanna as the lock box character. I'm a little surprised that they'd focus a Special Ops on the more demonic side of the MU, but I guess I shouldn't be. I'd much rather have a Marvel Zombie Special Ops.

Kept getting around high 1400's in PVP for Angel. My team and strategy is really good, I don't have the patience to keep fighting Rescue. The game is much less enjoyable with her, Rescue is mind numbing. It takes forever to take care of her in situations where Phoenix revives also. And to play with Rescue on your team doesn't solve anything because it takes forever. Really wanted another PVP character.... edit----and I got him, Holy Toledo

Edited by WookieFodder

Apparently not everyone got Archangel - but those who did will be allowed to keep him....

A message from the M:AA Development team:
Many of you noticed that we
ran into an issue with PVP Tournament 9. Some players were accidentally
given the reward hero: Angel. We will not revoke rewards which were
given to players in error and have decided that all players who received Angel can keep him. We appreciate the hard work of the players who made it to the top of the leaderboards A fix will be in place before the next Tournament. We are also working to release the Archangel costume very soon so all players who received the hero can enjoy. Sorry for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused.
Thanks for playing!
M:AA Development Team

Linkage