UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Avengers Alliance

Squall

I sure hope so. It would be easy, just link the Marvel XP accounts like in the other Avengers game.

Also for those who have Juggernaut how is he? I've been stuck on 7 covers for the longest, I keep getting duplicates

Edit 2pm 6/6

Just unlocked Juggernaut, and leveled him up, he is awesome!

and the next Spec Ops hero will be Wonder Man!

Edited by Heroic Slacker

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow thats a lot of Omega lockboxes, yeah I was getting super frustrated with the amount of dupes I was getting.

The bruiser class has been getting some seriously good characters lately, X-23, Thundra and Juggernaut are fun to use.

Just got Juggernaut this morning. As difficult as it was, I expect Constrictor to be harder. Doing the Red Skull battles are really only worth it if you need the silver. I new they said they'd changed the rewards on the battles since Ultron, but I didn't expect them to reward you with one box for beating him.

Just went to install the game on my iPad 1 and it says it's incompatible because the game needs a front-facing camera...

...uh, why?

Well, I don't know about the game, but I wouldn't want to see pictures from a rear-facing camera. I see enough cracks in public as it is.

I just sent you a fb friend request neolego. I'm the one with the Hello Kitty picture.

Edited by groundhog7s

Last i heard, they weren't actually allowing it to sync with you're FB account. Anyone playing on iphone or ipad has to start again from scratch.

Not just start from scratch on Mobile, but it doesn't sync between iDevices. So you have to start from scratch on your iPad AND your iPhone. And then there is the facebook game. So, if you really want to be "mobile", you will have to play 3 complete different games. This release quickly went from the best news every to almost the worst. I want to play on my iPad, but I will loose all my progress! :(

Did anybody get the new upgraded PHX5 costumes for Cyclops or the others? Cyclops looks like a big time player now.

http://forum.playdom.com/showthread.php?302183-2013-06-25-Forum-Patch-Notes&p=3259337#post3259337

I've been doing good in PVP this time using Emma and Magneto and switching off my agent between Blaster,Scrapper,and Bruiser.

The team I lost to was a Scrapper Agent, Rescue, and Fantomex. The agent having Scroll of Angolob and Rescue's Status Reset is a great combo!

and here's the real kicker, Frost's Mental Anguish is deadly, but it doesn't affect Fantomex if he's using his 4th move because EVA is technically the attacker.

4 lockboxes away from Constrictor. Just got Shatterstar to LVL 9 so now he's pretty sweet. Juggernaut is also awesome for the most part.

Should I get a PHX Cyclops or keep saving CPs for Red Hulk?

I want Angel so bad because XForce Archangel is one of my fave characters ever.

How is everybody else doing?

Edited by WookieFodder

Eh, my goal is just for gold leaugue. I could probably make it to dimaond leaugue if I spent all of my gold and CP but I'd rather not. 2 comics covers way from constrictor. Been 2 away since the last 4 duplicates I got. For pvp I just use reg yellow wolive and threw in black widow to counter all the dang people who went for iron patriot. But Im going to switch out black widow for nightcrawler. I might even pay for his pirate costume, heh. 1 freakin cover away from juggy. Think I already wasted 20 gold trying for the last one. So infuriating. I spent 80 gold trying to get magneto months ago but still only have 4 covers for him. Not sure if I want to pay 25g to skip the last step in covert ops to get wonderman. Is he worth it?

i am freaking loosing. i keep getting knocked out by Pepper & Omega Sentinel. That team have some serious resistance to damage.

i've been trying the Quicksilver Blue / PF5 Emma combo that someone else was scoring well with (maybe Groundhog?) with the bruiser armour on my agent... what's everyone else using?