UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Avengers Alliance

Squall

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blerg - i still don't have Magneto yet sad.png

Yeah neither do I. I've pretty much gievn up on Hank... I'll get him later. I want Magneto a lot more. I need to make about 20 gold and then I'll have enough to purchase all the lockboxes for him... i have a question though... when you open 10 at a time you're guaranteed to get a comic... but you don't get repeats do you? That would suuuuck. Also.. so do I pretty much have 8 days to get it done or do I have until the next spec ops starts?

You do get repeats so be careful, next Spec Ops will start a while after these 8 days.

In Spec Ops 7 you can still get Lockboxes from deploys

7.1 the black cat and war machine deploys have lockboxes

7.2 Sif, Ms. Marvel and Invisible Woman deploys have lockboxes

7.3 Spider-Man, Cable and Wasp deploys have lockboxes

get to it gentlemen, good luck.

Edited by Heroic Slacker

Yeah - i'm grinding through 7.3 every chance i get.

Although - i'm sure Magneto will be made available for sale at some point as well. I'm probably better off working on collecting Command Points so i'm plenty cashed up for when that happens.

• 2 weeks later...

Dude Nessex respect for calling Omega Sentinel

Also just a reminder if you have your emails about previous Spec Ops + 20 Isos those links are valid again.

Just a heads up Captain Britain, Psylocke, and Black Knight are the required deploys

and some pretty cool features debuting this Spec Ops

Group Bosses
NEW FEATURE!
Group Bosses are a new feature debuting with Spec Op 8. The idea is to give players and their friends the chance to fight a larger threat together. Threats that are too powerful for just one Agent! Threats like… ULTRON! Not only will Ultron appear on your map, but when you visit your friends’ maps, you may see the Ultron on their maps too if they are eligible for the fight. Players are encouraged to not only fight him on their own map, but to help friends out by fighting on their maps as well. The more times you help take down the Ultron, the more Omega Lockboxes players will earn.
Note that the group boss spawns after task #6 in Spec Op 8.
Omega Lockboxes
The new lockboxes debuting in this Spec Op will be the Omega Lockbox. Just like the Magnetic Lockboxes from Spec Op 6 (which were required to unlock Magneto), these new boxes can be obtained through various tasks and for participation in Ultron Group Boss fights.
These are the places you can earn lockboxes:
Earn 1 Lockbox for doing 10% or more damage to Ultron during a single fight. Note that whether or not you reach the goal, the new goal in your next fight will always be 10% from where you started THAT fight.
When Ultron is defeated, everyone who contributed to that Ultron’s defeat earns 4 Omega Lockboxes.
“Technologic” Side Quests - Earn Omega Lockboxes for accomplishing side quest goals during Spec Op 8.
Omega Lockboxes can also be found in Boss reward galas.
Edited by Heroic Slacker

utterly failing at PVP. i joined the comp late and don't seem to be able to make it above the silver level. What gives? is it harder in general this round, or have i just stopped caring and am not fighting as much?

As for the special op - i'm up to the Attack of the Clones task.... which seems to be taking FOREVER. it's not a terribly hard task - but i just don't seem to have any friends who are fighting Ultrons right now.

I've managed to collect 7 of the 8 covers for Omega Sentinel, but have a sneaking suspicion that i'm about to run tina a whole lotta duplicate covers.

With three and a half hours left i was at .17% and had to leave for a bit. In three hours I lost 257 rating points, was at .87% and actually went down to .94% when it was all said and done because I couldn't keep up with the attacks. It sucks because i spent three weeks doing everything right and I lost inthe last three hours to people with way less attacks. If they don't change the current set-up I am positive I won't do PvP again.

As to the regular game, I unlocked Vision and Omega Sentinel this week. OS is very versatile and I could see her being a big factor in the next PvP season at some levels.

PVP i finished under 2% with X23,Wolvie Inf, and Blaster Agent. I was busy on the last day so I couldn't keep playing. What teams were doing the best? Frost still whoops me from time to time. Everybody has tha Warbringer Axe now. I think Bruisers were seriously nerfed because when I used to get that enraged bonus from Scrappers, X23 and Capt Britain were awesome.

My Magneto is 11 now, so I may try him on the next go. I'm more than half way to Vision and 2 covers so far for Omega. I'm still figuring out Black Knight now that I have him past lvl 9.

I'm so done/frustrated right now, I've been trying to get the Magnetic Field Generator for quite a while now, and have completed chapter 4.4 about 12 time this week and can still not acquire it, oh and I keep getting duplicates for Omega Sentinel, one more cover to go.

Yeah man this game hates me. Opened 40 omega boxes and got duplicates twice already. Once again I have no intention of finishing any spec op until I get more heroes and get more allies. It's pretty much impossible without spending money if you are low level and have few allies. I'm now stuck on task 15 of course, heh. I'm not too worried about it though. I'll get there. Just gonna continue the story and level up. Now I'm off to my LCS to buy the strange tales box set. That'll cheer me up :D