UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Avengers Alliance

Squall

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just say after playing a bunch of PvP over the last few days that I'm so sick of Mockingbird and how overpowered she is. That Tactical Insight is supposed to give her an extra turn 50% of the time, but I'd say that it's almost every time I go against her. Ugh. Also, I'm pretty sick of the fact that I win every match I initiate and lose every one I'm defending. And if you get revenge on someone who's beaten you (which is usually pretty easy), it doesn't change your ranking. Like everything else in this game, there's too many glitches and loopholes that make it frustrating. Of course, I keep playing....

Also, they should change the turn system to prevent one player from having all of their characters go first. I hate having all three of my characters get beaten before I can take a turn.

Edited by groundhog7s

Can I also complain about Scarlet Witch? I love that her powers kill all my guys with buffs and heal all the opponents, even making attacks give them health. If I don't make a point to kill her ASAP, I'm usually hosed. If somebody has Scarlet Witch and the Chrono overdrive thingy that gives a million free turns, I usually don't even get to fight.

Stupid.wacko.gif

I hate going up against Mockingbird and Emma Frost combos, they are just far too overpowered, also not a fan of Scarlet Witch or Captain America.

I'm content being in Vibranium league, and will just use command points to recruit Deadpool later on. I recruited Ghost Rider earlier today so I need to focus on leveling him up.

yeah - it's getting to the point where i'm almost not even willing to try when Mockingbird shows up in a fight. Between the extra goes AND how powerful her hits are (taking out 65%+ of Quicksilver's health in one blow?!?!?! WTF), i often wonder if i should just reload the page and try again. LOL

So with the Deadpool thing coming to a close today, where is everyone at? I should be ending it in the Vibranium level, but it's become extremely hard to stay high up with so many matches being played when you're not in control. For just about every win I get, I have two loses while I'm in that match, not to mention when I'm not playing (in the 40 minutes I was gone for lunch today I was in 15 different matches, most of which I lost). I seriously hope they reevaluate things in PvP before doing this again.

Meh, PVP comes down to luck. I don't play that game. I never got any good weapons from boss drops so no MFG for me (defeated Magneto 30+ times) either which seems to help. groundhog7s said it, Mockingbird kills it. I prefer playing PVE, where tactics play a bigger role. And I don't want to waste CP's on butt-ugly costumes just to stand a chance in the tournament (looking at you, movie Avengers and Phoenix Five).

On a side note, I could care less about Deadpool now that Hercules, Beast and Ghost Rider are out!

To be fair though, 10 bars of gold, I can dig it!

got ranked 1313, should've played more on the weekend. there was some sword called Grim that did crazy damage to everyone unless they dodged. Chrono Overdrive killed me. My 90 lvl sucked whenever I played someone 100+ because they had next level of ISOs.

im not that frustrated bc I had fun. If they gave Deadpool to top 3 or 5 thousand players ,that really would've been nice. top 1000 is tough with so many rich people

I made it to 10K in the rankings which got me a uniform I'll never use. And I think the weapon you're talking about is called Grief. To get it, you have to get the epic boss drop on the Spec ops mission and then research it. I admit I tried hard to get it (I spent gold on trying the random thing about 20+ times and never got anything worthwhile). There were quite a few players that used Power of Four and then used Grief four times and beat me before I got a chance to take a turn. The way turns are randomized should be equalized more and/or devices that add multiple turns shouldn't be useable inthe first turn. I can't count how many times I've been beaten before taken a turn (or been the one beating the other guy without giving them a chance) and it's very unbalanced. Whatever.

After finding that the combination of Cap & White Queen was working for me, i spent the last couple of days working my way up into the top 2%. To be honest, i was a combination of smugly pleased with myself and p!ssed off that i *could* have been in the top 2% earlier had i realised that certain characters would more easily get me there.

In any event, i was comfortable that i could use the last of my PvP points to push me into the top 1% this morning and get myself the next highest reward. Alas - overnight i lost over 150 points through battles with other people and was pushed down into the top 6% :( .

Needless to say - i was unable to recover before the contest ended and missed out on the very same suit that groundhog would have no need of.

I really can't believe anyone is paying for this game. Almost everything can be achieved without putting real dollars towards it. I guess it's a case of measuring up which you have more of: dollars or patience...

I ended up in the top 1% and got the suit, gun (that I don't think I will ever use) gold and silver. I actually like the suit and have it equipped! It looks neat!

I really wanted DP though... confused.gif As long as we do eventually have a chance to buy him, I'm cool with that. thumbsup.gif

I find the gun great-for a PvP socketed item.

Nessex, I actually use a site called Plink to get FB credits to use for gold. Basically, it gives you credit for using your credit card at returants and movie theaters and you can exchange them for gold. I just eat at places I normally would and get stuff for it.