UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Avengers Alliance

Squall

That sucks about the ISOs disappearing. I've Emma for awhile, but was going for the mastery. I am down to less than 600k points to finish the last one, but I'm not spending anything to buy more ISOs. It's the little crap like that that makes me not want to play the game.

The last chapter mastery I did didn't give me the weapon when I finished it, but it ended up in my inventory somehow. Have you checked to see if there's anything extra there Nessex?

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you explain more about the 5 star mastery items? Is it just for the Special Ops missions? I have 5-star mastery in all the regular missions that I have done so far, but have no Golden weapons...

Yeah - i checked my inventory and the weapon hadn't been added. Go figure :/

I'd send you some of the ISO's - but they seem to have actually removed it from the gift options as well. If it's intentional... it's a bit sleazy.

EDIT: Aaaaaaah! once i reloaded the page - the weapon DID in fact show up in my inventory. Thanks for the tip G-Hog! Much appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

And just a hint, some of the missions you have to complete can be done in the regular missions and don't need ISO-8s to complete (use 2 X-Men in battle, completre 3 Deploy Missions, etc). Sadly, the 5th mission is research something that takes 8 hours and the 10 is research something for a day. Ugh.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm one star away from Getting Magik, but i suspect that defeating Phoenix is going to be the most difficult challenge yet. I'll be unsurprised if i need a couple of attempts at it.

I'm quite glad they've eased up on the Special Ops. I felt a bit ripped off with Mockingbird, but White Queen & Magik seem have been fun to compete for.

I'd really like to see a 'Flash Back' special op next. Maybe a Masters of Evil themed mission where we face-off against Ultron, with AntMan or Wasp as the reward. (Though - judging from the character designs we've seen so far, that is pretty unlikely)

Phoenix was actually pretty easy (at least for me). I beat her on the first turn without taing a hit. Captain America was much harder (he's a real jerk). Best of luck to you Matt.

And I'm waiting for them to introduce a Great Lakes Avengers Special Op where you can win Squirrel Girl. Ah, Squirrel Girl...:wub: