UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Avengers Alliance

Squall

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the game is really buggy, which frustrates me. I made progress on the special ops, and it reset negating that progress, and using up my energy and my iso-8s.

I'm level 32, and I haven't attempted chapter 2 yet, but I'm stoked for mockingbird. her mock combat ability seems like a nice game element.

this stoopid game! it ate my credits and coins when I leveled spider-woman, and reset her. AND it ate my gold purchase. grumble grumble grumble

Pretty much had the same thing happen. It won't save any progress and you can't access several of the tabs and they're not giving any real answers on the forum (like usual).

I guess I actually have to work while I'm work today. :verymad:

the game is really buggy, which frustrates me. I made progress on the special ops, and it reset negating that progress, and using up my energy and my iso-8s.

I'm level 32, and I haven't attempted chapter 2 yet, but I'm stoked for mockingbird. her mock combat ability seems like a nice game element.

I actually beat chapter 2, but it reset also. I'm not sure I've ever played an on-line game with this many game altering issues and it's not what you expect from a game with as big of a name as Marvel has.

Yeah, I'm finding this Omega Level a real B**** to beat. I'm levl 40-something, most of my heroes are level 9, and I CAN'T. BEAT. THUNDERBALL. Like, what the hell? The guy is a WRECKER! JOBBER FOR LIFE! He should not be trouncing Colossus and Iron Man or Spiderman or War Machine or Thor or Hawkeye in one hit. I thought the Doombots with their constant "Malfunctions" were incredibly annoying. But these missions take the frakkin' cake. Urgh. I just want Mockingbird...

2 rounds and i still got 1 star. The points needed for the next star is ridiculous, considering that you only have 26 days to complete this mission.

I like Mockingbird's skills though.

I hope visiting other peoples maps now yields Unstable Iso-8 rather than the PVP Challenge points or the tiny amounts of silver. Those things are going to be a b!tch to collect, otherwise.

In case anyone was wondering, you do not get them from your friend's maps. And with the limited amount of gifts you can accept every day, this is going to be hard as hell to get enough Unstable ISO-8 to get Mockingbird in time. Usually I get one star every time I play a mission until I get to that 4th star. Then it takes me about 8 playthroughs to get the 5th star and master it. Just some rough calculations shows that will take around 1800 Unstable ISO-8s (5 per battle/deploy x approx 10 battles/deploys per mission x 12 playthroughs of each mission to get 5 stars x 3 different missions)! You can only receive 25 gifts a day, which would only give you around 700 until this mission expires. So you would need to get more Unstable ISO-8 through missions (which usually gives you like 1, which is pathetic when you need 1800), and also buy more gold... I don't think Mockingbird is worth spending real cash on... Am I doing my math wrong or something?

I know from experience that it's easier to just do the high level threats and bosses than it is to clear the entire map. Easier to do Iso-wise as well. Pretty crazy that everyone got a different amount of Unstable Iso, gifting amount and gold-iso ratio. I started with 50, get 3 for 1 gold and get 1 when I gift. Some people started with 200+, get 10 for 1 gold and get 3+ from gifts.

Wait, you can accept around 50 gifts a day right?

Started with 200+???? What the????

I think it's going to be damn close to impossible to get Mockingbird without paying actual money, as Luke suggested. And i also think that is exactly how the developers have planned it <_<

Additionally - the jump in scores between getting the first & second star are usually something like Star 1 = 10,000 - 12,000. Star 2 = approx: 250,000 - 300,000.

These bonus levels jump from Star 1 = 10,000 to Star 2 = 885,000.

And that's just Star 2. God only knows what score one will need to the the 3rd, 4th or even 5th star :verymad:

Well, if you're like me, you have to factor into the equation losing two of the 28 days worth of progress because of the system glitches. Very poorly planned out on Playdom's part and they obviously don't realize that if you keep ticking off players you eventually won't have that many left to tick off.

I am done with the game. I no longer find it fun. Just frustrating. By the time I have made enough money to level a character to 10 I have to level every other character, then I get them leveled and have no money again and can't buy research or I lose money or they reset my flight deck. I am just done.

I totally agree that the inconsistencies make for frustrating game play. One of my missions was to train a character that i don't use any more to lvl 11. When i completed it, the next mission was to train that character to lvl 12. I haven't done any missions because of that because of how hard it is to save up 300k silver, especially after saving 200k. Stuff like that makes me wonder why I still play the game.

I've started to find it frustrating as well and am only getting on there to send heroes on away missions to level up and accept gifts from other friends/send them one back. Maybe I'll want to start playing again one day, but for now I've gotten kinda frustrated with never seeming to be powerful enough.

Plus, what the hell is with the Thing being able to be cut by a thug with a knife? That's just stupid!

I've started to find it frustrating as well and am only getting on there to send heroes on away missions to level up and accept gifts from other friends/send them one back. Maybe I'll want to start playing again one day, but for now I've gotten kinda frustrated with never seeming to be powerful enough.

Plus, what the hell is with the Thing being able to be cut by a thug with a knife? That's just stupid!

"dude it's a just game,can you imagine how stupid it would be if video games were actually realistic?"

In case anyone else is insane enough to be trying for Mockingbird, I just got 5 stars in the first mission and it too about 3.2 million mission points to get there. I basically did all of the hard missions only and after four of those I could fight Madame Masque and Bulldozer and that got me around 200k. So about sixteen times through the mission is what it took for me and I'm guessing it'll be that for all three missions.

And on a side note, I played PvP yesterday and my opponent already had Mockingbird. She's pretty pathetic when it really comes down to it.

Aaaaaand . . . . it doesn't appear that you can sell the unstable iso-8's. so all the ones i accrued before realising Mockingbird was a pipe dream are now completely useless. Awesome :)

In case anyone was wondering, you do not get them from your friend's maps. And with the limited amount of gifts you can accept every day, this is going to be hard as hell to get enough Unstable ISO-8 to get Mockingbird in time. Usually I get one star every time I play a mission until I get to that 4th star. Then it takes me about 8 playthroughs to get the 5th star and master it. Just some rough calculations shows that will take around 1800 Unstable ISO-8s (5 per battle/deploy x approx 10 battles/deploys per mission x 12 playthroughs of each mission to get 5 stars x 3 different missions)! You can only receive 25 gifts a day, which would only give you around 700 until this mission expires. So you would need to get more Unstable ISO-8 through missions (which usually gives you like 1, which is pathetic when you need 1800), and also buy more gold... I don't think Mockingbird is worth spending real cash on... Am I doing my math wrong or something?

Is this assuming you are going through, winning every round you do?

I've just finished the second chapter of this operation and it took me around 20 goes at it.