UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Availability Q? ~ Elite Heroes - Special Ops

Hey Guys,

I was wondering about the readyness or availability of the Elite Heroes Special Ops Pack?

Elite Heroes Special Ops

A quick ebay search under Toys & Games from the UK shows only a handful of listings, and some of the sets commanding starting BINs of £11-£15 per pack. Whilst I don't actually have an issue with the price there doesn't seem to be many readily available to buy. Were these an unsuccessful wave and didnt distribute much? Or is it more the opposite, did they do so well they sold out?

The Special Ops pack looks really nice, that and the platoon one. :biggrin: You can tell I used to collect GIJOES! Haha. I know I posted this as a new topic but i couldn't find it anywhere else when i searched for Elite Heroes from the main forum. So if there is already a suitable topic (mods please move on my behalf)

In friendship

Rich

Edited by Urban Saboteur

Look for Minimates MAX or M.A.X. in the threads.

These were only available briefly at Toys r Us last year, the rumor is that this exact same pack (or slightly modified) will be reappearing in M.A.X. Wave 3 next year, so you might want to wait to see if you can get them at retail instead of marked up prices.

Edit: Here is the main Minimates M.A.X. thread

Edited by youbastards

Ah ok. I thought they might of been limited release.

I'm hoping then that they release the Wave 3 next year and make it easier to acquire them. Awesome Avatar btw!! :biggrin:

Also, quick question you say it's rumoured for Max - Wave 3 next year, where would i get the best scope on finding this out? I assume someone here will cover it?, will it be in this section of the forum with them not being DC or Marvel? :)

General rule of thumb,buttheadsmate reality is that whatever it costs in US dollars in the US, it should cost you the same in £££s in the UK.....$10 in the US = £10 in the UK .

I used to call it Britain or England before I came here but... hey...UK !

As the resident moaner who was initially totally cynical towards Max.... let me just say that....I knew nothing.....they are superb.

Edited by buttheadsmate

A Briton is an inhabitant of Britain whilst a Britan is a type of water-filter :thumbsup: Technically anybody living in Great Britain.... the ninth largest island in the world.... is a Briton & I'm an Ancient Briton . The British Isles are all the islands that lie on the NW side of continental Europe ...including Ireland & about 6000 smaller islands. The United Kingdom is generally considered to be all the islands that lie on the NW side of continental Europe apart from Southern Ireland (Eire).

Captian Britian is a commonly mispelled Minimate character who has no ears.