UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Series 45/TRU: Avengers Movie

luke314pi

Take a few deep breathes before that bulging vien in your head officially explodes. It's all fun and games until someone has an anurism... then it's just games.

It's all fun & games until your sister dies of an aneurysm .....then you tend to remember how it's spelled .

Sorry Miry no offence meant or taken but not funny.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a few deep breathes before that bulging vien in your head officially explodes. It's all fun and games until someone has an anurism... then it's just games.

It's all fun & games until your sister dies of an aneurysm .....then you tend to remember how it's spelled .

Sorry Miry no offence meant or taken but not funny.

Wow. Sorry to hear that man.

We learn about BHM's tragic past on the season 6 finale of MMMV.

It will be a "DST Loves You" Wave:

Kang (Immortus Variant) with Army-Builder

Falcon & Winter Soldier

Tigra & Mockingbird

Enchantress & Odin (Comic version)

I can dream, right?

"DST Loves You Avengers Fans" maybe. Where's the X-villains that people have been clamoring for? <_<

That's the following wave "DST Loves You Enough To Cuddle Afterwards"

MLF Robot & Banshee (Siren Variant)

Blob & Avalanche

Toad & Mastermind

Stryfe & Forge

With SDCC 4-packs of:

Wrecking Crew

Comic-Version Heimdall and the Warriors Three

X-Factor 4-Pack

And finally "DST Loves You Enough To Call The Next Day"

Medusa & Gorgon

Crystal & Triton

Songbird & Ghost

Baron Zemo & Steve Rogers

Edited by monkeycrumb

It will be a "DST Loves You" Wave:

Kang (Immortus Variant) with Army-Builder

Falcon & Winter Soldier

Tigra & Mockingbird

Enchantress & Odin (Comic version)

I can dream, right?

"DST Loves You Avengers Fans" maybe. Where's the X-villains that people have been clamoring for? <_<

That's the following wave "DST Loves You Enough To Cuddle Afterwards"

MLF Robot & Banshee (Siren Variant)

Blob & Avalanche

Toad & Mastermind

Stryfe & Forge

With SDCC 4-packs of:

Wrecking Crew

Comic-Version Heimdall and the Warriors Three

X-Factor 4-Pack

And finally "DST Loves You Enough To Call The Next Day"

Medusa & Gorgon

Crystal & Triton

Songbird & Ghost

Baron Zemo & Steve Rogers

:lol: I love it!

I'm assuming you meant 90's X-Factor? Havok/Polaris/Wolfsbane/Strong Guy? Maybe a Val Cooper/Multiple Man two-pack in an LCS wave like Professor X/Warpath (NOT TRU - it's hard enough finding exclusives, I don't wanna hafta troop build them!!)?

And, I don't know how many people agree, and I know it's probably as good of a chance of getting Final Battle Whiplash, but I'd kill for movie Heimdall, Fandral & Hogun... :unsure:

Heck, just finish off the W3. My Asgardian Guard with movie Rhodey parts is a fine Heimdall stand-in. But Volstagg is lonely. :confused:

Edited by TENIME_art

Will there be any TRU stuff to correspond with 44 and 45? :D

Well, 45 is Avengers Movie, and it will have a corresponding TRU assortment, remember. See page one.

Not sure what will be at TRU while 44 is out. Need to see exactly how close 44 and 45 will hit. Might be that TRU will be okay for that short period, or I might be missing something.

Will there be any TRU stuff to correspond with 44 and 45? :D

Well, 45 is Avengers Movie, and it will have a corresponding TRU assortment, remember. See page one.

Not sure what will be at TRU while 44 is out. Need to see exactly how close 44 and 45 will hit. Might be that TRU will be okay for that short period, or I might be missing something.

Whoops! I completely missed that, somehow. *hits forehead*

With all the new info I've gotten stuff all bamboozled in my brain.

And, I don't know how many people agree, and I know it's probably as good of a chance of getting Final Battle Whiplash, but I'd kill for movie Heimdall, Fandral & Hogun... :unsure:

Heck, just finish off the W3. My Asgardian Guard with movie Rhodey parts is a fine Heimdall stand-in. But Volstagg is lonely. :confused:

I am really hoping that Thor 2 does make it to production. Then we could get them, whether they feature prominently or not (and more Thor movie villisns). Maybe there will be a flashback scene in IM3 that would allow for FB Whiplash too (similar to Kyle in T2).

It's a comic book movie. Tony and Rhodey had time to escape, it's not inconceivable that Vanko did too. I figure they will eventually do some kind of Masters of Evil teamup for an Avengers sequel, and you could see (a recast) Whiplash again as the Iron Man bad guy.

And Thor 2 will happen... the question is will they repeat the X3 mistake of making a lower quality movie in an attempt to meet the pre-set production schedule or be patient and get the right writer/director schedule be hanged. No idea who that would be. Maybe wave more money at Brannagh?

I am really hoping that Thor 2 does make it to production. Then we could get them, whether they feature prominently or not (and more Thor movie villisns). Maybe there will be a flashback scene in IM3 that would allow for FB Whiplash too (similar to Kyle in T2).

I'm a Marvel fan from birth and will always love and support the characters. The movies are good but it's the comics I love. I can enjoy the movies though, but it's still comic stuff I wanna see. That's why I'm all for the movies coming out... so I can hopefully get comic characters to supplement the minimates that we have. "THOR 2" being released means I can dream a little dream for a bulky Desteroyer and the Warriors Three, Heimdall, Hela, etc. etc. etc.

Here's a picture from August that I hadn't seen before of Captain America fighting a REDACTED that hasn't been CGI'd into the movie yet, but at least we get a good shot of one of the REDACTED's weapons!

Avengers-Movie-set-Capt-Ameria-Skrull-the-man-cave-daily.jpg

Great. So, the Avengers are fighting

Frost Giants with arm cannons

!?

That'll make for a good movie. ;)

Thanks for the pic!

Sadly, that pics does nothing to let us know anything about who Redacted is.

Aside from a love of shiney gold blastery things. Could still be Skrull or Kree. Hoping for Kree, because if you use Skrulls in the Avengers, that makes the Super-Skrull unavailable for an FF movie until Marvel reaquires the film rights from Fox.

Things you have to think about when world building.

hmm no mask on Cap Am :(

just duing that fight for some reason, he has one no worries

what i find interesting is this from the cast list

J.J. Perry ... Vampire in post-credits scene, Vampire???

and for those that doubt a Skrull presence in the film see that Cobie smulders is listed as playing not only maria hill but also Anelle who is a skrull princess and heir to the throne in 616

Edited by Mattallica

Honestly Miry, I don't want to see a third Fantastic Four movie made by those guys. I'd say bring on a Super-Redacted now. :whistling:

Oh no, that's never happening. But there has been rumblings of at least a recast, likely a whole reboot of the FF franchise. And an at least recast FF is something both Fox and Disney have both talked about wanting to do. Fox wants to do it sooner rather than later, before their film rights expire (which I've heard is relatively soon on both FF and DD) Disney of course wants them back sooner rather than later. I'd rather have the Super-Redacted than a Super-Redacted... but that's just me.