UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Series 45/TRU: Avengers Movie

luke314pi

Additionally, there will be an assortment of single-packed figures available at comic and specialty shops that will showcase the various classes of SHIELD agents, and will be your only place to pick up Dr. Bruce Banner!

That made me sad at first because I wouldn’t mind a new Bruce Banner but don’t want movie SHIELD agents then... I remembered Bruce Banner was Mark Ruffalo now and not Edward Norton again, so F’ the army builder. Although I am happy Hulk and Iron man are again in a two pack together as they tend to be the only ones I want in Avenger waves like this.

Also THREE variants of Redacted in one wave?! That’s just crazy for someone no ones ever heard of!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one annoyed that this is three whole waves of retread Avengers, both comic and movie, when you combine these with Wave 44? I mean, the only thing I'm hopeful for with this wave is we'll finally get a hairpiece for movie Loki. The selling point of these waves to me is a hairpiece!!

I'm certainly with you on Wave 44, but I don't think this wave could have turned out much better. There's only two major characters that wouldn't be retreads. I don't think DST could get away with making an Avengers movie wave that was Hawkeye & Maria Hill, Skrull & Skrull, SHIELD Agent & SHIELD Agent.

BUMP because the possiblity of having to wait for the Punisher, Kingpin and Spider-Sense Spidey is driving me nuts:

Wave 44 is the main comic-book counterpart to the movie line, and should come out first, but there may be some supplemental comic-style Avengers figures, as well, for those of you seeking more members/foes, etc.

Wave 13 is June, so after this.

TRU Series 13 is out in June? I thought they, and Series 43 (Jean DeWolff) would be out much sooner than that.

Also, supplemental comic-style members/foes sounds like my last, great hope.

Plot has already been confirmed. Loki uses the cosmic cube, this brings notice from the Skrulls and apparently Thanos (Thanos has only been mentioned). And they all come and have lunch on Earth.

Confirmed where? By whom?

Plot has already been confirmed. Loki uses the cosmic cube, this brings notice from the Skrulls and apparently Thanos (Thanos has only been mentioned). And they all come and have lunch on Earth.

Confirmed where? By whom?

I thought it had been. No it is not, or at least the article I had read in which I thought it was confirmed in is not posted anymore. It is now one of those 99% sure rumor things.

Well - i'm glad to see we'll be getting Maria Hill & Hawkeye. they're really the only characters i wanted to see, and i was a bit worried that Maria might not make it.

Guess it's gonna be a quiet year for x-men fans. It's probably only fair after 2010 :P

EDIT: Well - not too quiet, forgot about the X_Force & New Mutants packs coming to TRU.

Wave 44 is the main comic-book counterpart to the movie line, and should come out first, but there may be some supplemental comic-style Avengers figures, as well, for those of you seeking more members/foes, etc.

Oooh. More comic-style Avengers and Foes? Can you give us any hints yet? Will these be updates on previously released characters, or brand new Avenger folk?

I thought it had been. No it is not, or at least the article I had read in which I thought it was confirmed in is not posted anymore. It is now one of those 99% sure rumor things.

Or 99% think we're sure kinda things. Not trying to bust your chops, BarRoom, but I've heard that rumor in other places, and they can't tell/show me where they got the information to confirm it either.

This is the closest thing i could find to a reliable source linking the Skrulls to the Avengers film . . . and it's not really what i'd call water-tight.

Most of those tie-in games feature villains that never appear in the film. The official X-Men 3 game featured X-23, Master Mold, Silver Samurai, and Hydra! Of course it also featured villains that did appear in X3 like Magneto, Pyro & Juggernaut.

Don't get me wrong. I think there's a good chance it might be the Skrulls. But i'm not ready to bet the house on it yet.

I have a "feeling" that "The Redacted" are all the same character. Loki will be the Big Bad in the movie with his other-worldly/extra-dimensional hoards. He will be packed with an extra army builder in the TRU assortment ala Thor (Asguargian) and CATFA (Hydra Flame Trooper). If there is an extra baddie in the movie, I think he will wind up in the box set with Final Battle Whiplash, Arnim "Human" Zola, and X3 Magneto. :(

Also THREE variants of Redacted in one wave?! That’s just crazy for someone no ones ever heard of!

Ah, but Redacted is getting a lot of buzz for their acting in the movie. Apparently Redacted just steals every scene they're in. They're a lot of buzz around Redacted - the kind of buzz that earns Oscars.

Please keep the Avengers discussion/spoilers in the Avengers movie thread!!!

We generally end up discussing the films in these threads a little bit, especially since the redacted are announced as minimates, and we are just casually discussing who they might be. So I don't think anything here has gotten too far off track, or ventured into spoiler territory, as no one knows anything about the redacted at this point. But if any spoiler images or info does come out, it should be tagged as a spoiler, and as more movie info does come out, it should go mostly in the movie thread. But you have to admit that REDACTED minimates are a source of curiosity. :)

Also I edited your font size because it was making my eyes bleed. :tongue:

Well - i'm glad to see we'll be getting Maria Hill & Hawkeye. they're really the only characters i wanted to see, and i was a bit worried that Maria might not make it.

Guess it's gonna be a quiet year for x-men fans. It's probably only fair after 2010 :P

EDIT: Well - not too quiet, forgot about the X_Force & New Mutants packs coming to TRU.

Oooh. More comic-style Avengers and Foes? Can you give us any hints yet? Will these be updates on previously released characters, or brand new Avenger folk?

For the record, my money's still on the Cap's Kooky Quartet San Diego Exclusive.

Not that I wouldn't want an Avengers Forever set, an Avengers West Coast set, or an Young Avengers set more, but I think the odds are that we'll get a silver age pack. Just saying.

For the record, my money's still on the Cap's Kooky Quartet San Diego Exclusive.

Not that I wouldn't want an Avengers Forever set, an Avengers West Coast set, or an Young Avengers set more, but I think the odds are that we'll get a silver age pack. Just saying.

It will be a "DST Loves You" Wave:

Kang (Immortus Variant) with Army-Builder

Falcon & Winter Soldier

Tigra & Mockingbird

Enchantress & Odin (Comic version)

I can dream, right?

It will be a "DST Loves You" Wave:

Kang (Immortus Variant) with Army-Builder

Falcon & Winter Soldier

Tigra & Mockingbird

Enchantress & Odin (Comic version)

I can dream, right?

Dream and the whole world dreams with you (me, at least).

TRU Series 13 is out in June? I thought they, and the Jean DeWolff specialty shop stuff would be out much sooner than that.

Sorry, I didn't see this. Those two waves don't line up. 43 is much earlier.

So 43 will be hitting before 44 and 45, but the TRU series 13 won't be hitting with 43? Is that whatcha mean? :D

Thanks Zach!

Edited by Mystery Man

Yep, that's right, Webhead, someone mentioned Kang again in another thread. :woot:

Take a few deep breathes before that bulging vien in your head officially explodes. It's all fun and games until someone has an anurism... then it's just games.