UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Series 45/TRU: Avengers Movie

luke314pi

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found the wave. Kind of. I found the entire wave, minus both Hawkeyes/Black Widows. <_<

I grabbed a Secret War Captain America/Crossbones (saw for the first time in stores) to trade with anyone who can find me a Hawkeye/Black Widow. :confused:

Pretty sure both exclusives are three to a case.

They're already in the $30s on eBay. Lovely. Two fav Avengers; this will prove.....tiresome. Especially since i don't get to hunt until next Sunday.

Would love to FINALLY see Wave 12 though; i've wanted that Cap set for months.

I gotta say.... i saw the AVENGERS movie and...... IT KICKED ASS!!!! it was like the perfect movie!!! every character was given an equal amount of screen time and alot of characterization even hawkeye! best super hero movie ive ever seen!!! the HULK!!! best character in the movie!!!

I picked up a full set yesterday at my TRU and they are pretty fantastic. A couple small gripes are that Hawkeye's hairpiece is about 3 feet long on the front and Thors hammer is very rubbery. Other than that they are great. Haven't been here in a while how is everyone?

I picked up a full set yesterday at my TRU and they are pretty fantastic. A couple small gripes are that Hawkeye's hairpiece is about 3 feet long on the front and Thors hammer is very rubbery. Other than that they are great. Haven't been here in a while how is everyone?

Splintered:

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=10908

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=10907

(Yes, somehow we've got two different threads going about this. I don't know why either).

Three TRUs later, I found Mr. Barton & Ms. Romanoff. I also decided to be a d!ck to the neighboring collectors and grabbed them all to help out you guys. Two up for grabs, first come, first serve.

Still have that extra Crossbones set, too, which is going back if no one claims it. I found plenty looking for the Avengers exclusives.