UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Second time Traveller

Hey there Mate Collectors :)

I'm collecting Minimates again, i amassed a respectful 50 or so minimates last time round before selling them off, including my Bruce Wayne to Batman which i am hoping to re-acquire again. :lol:

I realised my stupidity about 2 weeks ago, when i made a very small snap purchase decision from my friends online store, I purchased Demitri Vs Morrigan (P2) got them in the mail and was immediately hooked again. I'm now in the process of trying to reacquire certain characters that i really liked and intend to build on the 50 or so I had last time.

I'm based in the United Kingdom, and i Live in Manchester. (it's like the cloud capital of europe). :lol:

I'm sure we'll have lots of interesting contributions and discussions, if you think you can help me with reacquiring any of my previous minimate characters send me a PM, it would be great to hear from you.

In friendship

Rich

Nice to meet you. Wish I had the Bruce Wayne you're after, but mine is of the Stealth Batwing variety.

But anything else you mig need, I'll help where I can.

Anyways, good for you for coming back. There's no point in leaving anyways.

I think they plant radio trackers in people like us when we sleep.

Welcome Back, Good Sir.

Have you posted a list in the Haves / Wants thread yet? It'd be a good way for us all to see what you're in need of and if we can help. :thumbsup:

No not yet, I do have a list, although right now my priority is the Bruce Wayne to Batman Minimate with Tux and i've been contacted by Buttheadsmate on here recently, he thinks he might be able to help me acquire the figure i'm looking for so i'm hoping this works out.

With the Bruce Wayne (Tux) to Batman minimate being my priority i am restricting spending right now until i tie up this deal. Tie up this deal, haha pun not intended but it fits! :lol: :biggrin:

I'll post a wanted list when this first deal is complete. I do have key characters I want from the DC/Marvel lines.

Thanks everyone for the welcome back! :biggrin:

Rich

No not yet, I do have a list, although right now my priority is the Bruce Wayne to Batman Minimate with Tux and i've been contacted by Buttheadsmate on here recently, he thinks he might be able to help me acquire the figure i'm looking for so i'm hoping this works out.

With the Bruce Wayne (Tux) to Batman minimate being my priority i am restricting spending right now until i tie up this deal. Tie up this deal, haha pun not intended but it fits! :lol: :biggrin:

I'll post a wanted list when this first deal is complete. I do have key characters I want from the DC/Marvel lines.

facepalm I've been outed.....named & shamed as the man that kept Suburban Amateur poor :rolleyes: