UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Dark Knight Mez-Its

JediJohnson

I really need to know why these aren't Minimates. I see no reason why Mezco gets to offer these 2" figures when DST has had Minimates on the pegs at TRU and in the specialty market for years. Looks like Mezco simply caught DST napping.

I'm beginning to think that DST is just playing the jilted girlfriend, waiting by the phone with a box of tissues hoping that her old flame calls her back instead of taking some initiative. Every time I see a DC Mez-It, I just get more pissed off with DST. If I have to broker the deal myself, I will.

I like the Mez-Itz, but I would much rather buy DC Minimates.

These Mez-Itz aren't exactly flying off the shelves, either. I couldn't find a single LCS that carried them, and one guy who carries a lot of minimates didn't even know they existed.

I don't understand how DCD can't look at the success of Marvel Minimates and not want to make another effort. A little less Ma Hunkel and a little more Two-Face, and DC mates could be hugely successful. Just my opinion, of course.

• 8 months later...

I like them I have the tumbler,and it comes with a peace of paper says that it should not move,so I unscrewed it and the fromt wheels in side need to be cut like a circle so they work and the back wheels you can move it and here a breaking sound and then the back wheels will move, the wheels are on a sliver bar thing and they will be ok and a plastic pic which keep it from

moving will be broken,so now the tumbler will move, and the figs are nice and the dc line are good too.

Edited by Kenx

• 2 weeks later...