UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Lenore Minimates?

Yeah. I totally agree. But what I don't understand is how they can justify this and not still be making DC Minimates. Or Street Fighter.

I think I saw this thread in October and refrained from commenting. Not sure why.

I'm so sorry Zach. Without a sarcasm emitcon I probably come across the wrong way most of the time. I was just saying what normally gets thrown out whena new line comes out that people don't understand.

I'm so sorry Zach. Without a sarcasm emitcon I probably come across the wrong way most of the time. I was just saying what normally gets thrown out whena new line comes out that people don't understand.

No worries!

If it helps, I've found that putting things in quotes helps indicate a layer of removal from what is actually being said. Also, typing in all caps with typos and random numbers mixed in, and/or ending sentences with "/sarcasm".

Apologies to all if I sometimes don't pick up on the nuances of boardspeak.

No worries!

If it helps, I've found that putting things in quotes helps indicate a layer of removal from what is actually being said. Also, typing in all caps with typos and random numbers mixed in, and/or ending sentences with "/sarcasm".

Apologies to all if I sometimes don't pick up on the nuances of boardspeak.

"1 am KurIUS Y U beL!eve an N abiLITy 2 typE W3ll 3qu@ls $arcAsM!" JU$T BEC@USE SOME1 D03SN'T C1NF0RM 2 UR STANTURDS OF TY'PING' D03Sn'T M@k3 TH3M stooped.

/annoying