UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Lenore Minimates?

Actually...

'Celebrating her 20th anniversary next year, Lenore has been the star of her own comic book and animated series, and will soon be the star of a diverse product line from DST including action figures, MiniMatesâ„¢, PVC figurines, banks, bottle openers and ice cube trays. '

I didn't know anything about her, but I think she could be done in a way like Ratchet, Clank, etc. Custom fodder.

Actually...

'Celebrating her 20th anniversary next year, Lenore has been the star of her own comic book and animated series, and will soon be the star of a diverse product line from DST including action figures, MiniMatesâ„¢, PVC figurines, banks, bottle openers and ice cube trays. '

I thought that was a joke you added to make it even more random. Then I checked... :rolleyes:

"Lenore minimates, that makes sense". Falcon.

Made my day!

It's gonna be a whole line but the good side is that they are looking at more video game licences. I suggested assassin's creed,red dead redemption,god of war,swtor,another shot at uncharted,call of duty and some in house ideas like western,soldiers and some other stuff.

Awesome news. I am such a lenore fan that i actually gave my daughter Lenore for her middle name. I hope that I don't have to hit up Hot Topic to get these though. I always feel so old when I'm in there even though half the merch is for bands that were big when I was coming up..

• 1 month later...

Yeah. I totally agree. But what I don't understand is how they can justify this and not still be making DC Minimates. Or Street Fighter.

I think I saw this thread in October and refrained from commenting. Not sure why.

We never had the license for DC Minimates (DC Direct did), and we don't have it now. Easy to choose the license you have over the license you don't. If DC Direct had continued the line, we'd still be making them today. Maybe.

We're currently making Street Fighter characters in the MvC3 line. Hopefully, sales for this line will be better than they were for Street Fighter back in the day, which is why it was cancelled. Since we have a relationship with Capcom, there's no reason for it not to continue if this line is successful.

And Lenore is targeted at a completely different audience than either of those two properties, so rather than hitting up the same customers twice, we will hopefully pick up new customers, helping the brand as a whole.