UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Maximum Zombies!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

In the latest Q&A, someone asked about a Zombie Santa & Zombie Elf 2-pack. I don't want to get all Lee Burns up in here, but I want this SO BAD! Preferably with variant (Regular Santa for sure, maybe as a separate release? Or else Mrs Claus Zombie) so I can army-build Zombie Elfs!

No Zombie minimate display would be complete without a terrifying Zombie Mall-Santa and an army of Zombie Mall-Elfs! I'd even love to see a Zombie Mall-Easter Bunny!

• 9 years later...

We've just gotten confirmation that New York Comic-Con is happening this year, so I thought I'd dig out the inaugural Maximum Zombies promo mini-figure from NYCC 2011 (!!!) and give it away! If you don't have one, and you really want one, sound off below, and I'll pick one winner at random. 

HAIL IVAN!

fig1353flg1.jpg

Edited by DSTZach

Awesome! Thanks Zach for giving it away.  Little bit of trivia, I was told long ago that this Minimate was designed to look like former Minimate painter Eddie Wires (RIP).

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/27/2021 at 1:45 AM, Shanester said:

Awesome! Thanks Zach for giving it away.  Little bit of trivia, I was told long ago that this Minimate was designed to look like former Minimate painter Eddie Wires (RIP).

I realise this is some time after the fact Shanester but it's always a pleasure to me to find (and note down) minimal trivia and history. Don't think your efforts are going unappreciated my friend :) 

on a related note, this post also prompted me to look into Eddie Wires. From OAFE to The Fwoosh, it brought a tear to my eye to see the community come together online and honour such a well-loved man.

On 12/21/2011 at 3:43 AM, buttheadsmate said:

It's probably unlikely that we'll get a holiday zombie mate due to ill elf concerns & the sanity clause.

:yucky:

On a lighter note, and coming into the Xmas season, I just wanted to say that this double helping of wordplay has me chuckling almost a decade on, (Santa) hat's off to you and your humour  :)