UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Maximum Zombies!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they go with blind bags then I, for one, won't go near them. I prefer to know what I'm getting so that I can have a full set before I start picking up packs for customs and army building. Not to mention the nightmare of seeing packs that have been ripped open (peeked at) like Lego, Megablocks, and Dr. Who blind packs stuffed in odd corners leaving the store reluctant to order in anymore of them.

I am probably the only one who would LOVE if they ditched the 4 and 2 packs and made single cases, or blind bagged like LEGO.

Your not the only one,I LOVE blind packaged toys,and would LOVE it if they went blind packaged on these.

No, thanks. No blind packages here. I don't like this. I prefer getting what I order.

Anyone else notice that the Ice Cream Man Zombie not only comes with a cone and scoop but that the ice cream cone is made with BRAINS!!!!

You're right!

I just love all this stuff & I especially like their humour .....& the femur & the tibia & the gore.

Blind Packaging ? Careful what you wish for.

I've said it before but blind-packaging is a free ticket for unscrupulous dealers to manipulate the market for their own ends. I am not suggesting that any current minimate dealer/merchant would sink that low but I can prove categorically that many kubrick dealers do & I know exactly how they do it . It stinks .

The thought of having a tiny zombie army is just sooo tempting. I've pared back a lot of my collecting over the past few years. I may have to sell some stuff to make room for these. Graah. Decisions, decisions... confused.gif

I really like the zombies - so much more interesting than I was expecting. Although my wife has made it clear that the zombie clown is not coming into our house. Clowns are creepy enough, but zombie clowns are too much.

Why whatever does your wife mean? Everybody loves clowns.

zombie.jpg

actually everyone loves zombies.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice picture Luke. Have you taken any with the zombies from your decal kit?

Not yet. I am actually thinking of updating my kit to match the style of these, and the rest of the Maximum Zombies. Mine have yellow eyes with a light blue or green iris, whereas these have pure white eyes. Also mine use a different type of zombie texturing and detail. I would like them all to match, so I might modify and re-release the kit, along with a few new additions. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome that you got one. I had a friend on another board offer to have a friend pick up a free one for me since he was picking up other stuff for him also. I agreed and when it came time to ship it he said that the guy was charging $10 for it since he actually had people pay him to be a 'mule' at cons. I paid it, but I think he got the term mule wrong. I was thinking the same animal, just a different name. If you're going to charge to pick up something, you need to state it up front.