UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Maximum Zombies!

<br />
<br />fun!  wish that sheriff was a survivor though.<br />
<br /><br />me too...Rick Grimes anyone?<br />
<br /><br /><br /> Exact same thought!Walking dead lookalike characters would be awesome!My 3 favorites are the high school guy,The clown,And the rising of the grave zombie set v/c off all the accessories that would look great with the universal monsters

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the zombies - so much more interesting than I was expecting. Although my wife has made it clear that the zombie clown is not coming into our house. Clowns are creepy enough, but zombie clowns are too much.

Why whatever does your wife mean? Everybody loves clowns.

zombie.jpg

I spent a good five minutes just looking at these in the case today. Amazing stuff! I lucked out and got the bagged zombie when I bought my exclusives this afternoon. All I had to do was ask and I was given one!

Side note, When I thought I was not going to get one I looked on eBay and found one but the seller is asking for $100 BIN. What the hell?

I am sure you'll get one, just give it a few days before the reasonable people put theirs up for sale or if it is rereleased into a two pack.

I'm getting a bagged one through someone in Denmark. I've sent some things to them to help them out on another board and they had a connection at NYCC who got me one. I'm pretty thrilled since these could be the biggest promo in a long time. This line looks phenominal and will gather all sorts of attention I'm sure.

These really looked great in person. I'm not into zombies at all, but these are really creative, and I can see myself buying these just for some of the unique parts. In answer to an earlier question, there was indeed no card indicating when or where these will be appearing for sale.

Guess the link's already posted over in th eNYCC thread, but I think it's good to have the better pics of those zombies here, too.

group shot 1

group shot 2

close up

tombstones

Just saw that this lawyer kind of guy with the briefcase has a sign saying "client something brains!".

And the longer I'm looking at these I really, really hope we got civilians of them, too.

<br />I am probably the only one who would LOVE if they ditched the 4 and 2 packs and made single cases, or blind bagged like LEGO.<br />
<br /><br /><br />Your not the only one,I LOVE blind packaged toys,and would LOVE it if they went blind packaged on these.