UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

NYCC News

So right now there is the exclusives page and the mvc3 page talking about nycc but there is no actual round up page,so here it is,let the news roll in!Ill start,so far MODOK has been shown,and also a thor hammer swing,sort of like in groundhog's profile pic,but this one looks really messy

Edited by darkredshdow

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

love the looks of these!!

i want everything there, already revealed and new :D

BoomBoom, Rictor, Magma and Moonstar all look superb and its awesome that DST is listening to us about finishing off teams.

Kingpin and punisher are great improvements on the originals and that spiderman is awesome with those web wings (perfect for spiderwoman) and spider sense headpeice!

the heralds box set looks frakking awesome and i cant wait to have those in hand.

that AoX set looks a lot cooler then i originally thought it would, gambits staff/rifle is really cool :D

I aim super excited for BoomBoom, Rictor, Magma and Moonstar :biggrin:

I never imagined that Boom Boom would ever get made especially not in her pink and yellow uniform which didn't last long. That is one set I may have to have multiples of. Plus the completion of the New Mutants team! With this release all that's needed is another Original X-Force Box Set of Warpath, Sunspot, Siryn, and Stryfe or Copycat.

I never imagined that Boom Boom would ever get made especially not in her pink and yellow uniform which didn't last long. That is one set I may have to have multiples of. Plus the completion of the New Mutants team! With this release all that's needed is another Original X-Force Box Set of Warpath, Sunspot, Siryn, and Stryfe or Copycat.

What an awesome wave! What's the eighth figure?

I'd like to see a standard Cypher to complete the New Mutants for me (maybe with either Legion or Headmaster Magneto). Plenty of other stuff I'd rather see before that, though.

Edited by montrossx

I get the concept of the bulKingpin, but he looks like he's got armor on with the shoulder pads. It'll take a while to get used to.

A Spidey-sense Spidey was inevitable. But I always imagined it being executed different. Like a clear piece with painted yellow bolts hovering his head and not a completely yellow piece.

And Boom Boom? Boom Boom? The character always looked annoying to me, but executed as a minimate looks great!

Some interesting reveals. And just looking at wave 43 compared to the other stuff, it looks kind of dull. Like all the money got invested in TRU and not much in the specialty wave.

What an awesome wave! What's the eighth figure?

I'd like to see a standard Cypher to complete the New Mutants for me (maybe with either Legion or Headmaster Magneto). Plenty of other stuff I'd rather see before that, though.

If Original X-Force was done completed as a wave I'd go with:

Warpath and Mutant Liberation Front Moonstar

Siryn and Strife

Sunspot with Troop Builder Caliban Bulky "Death" version with tampos for thin version underneath

Reignfire with Caliban Variant

Now to get back on topic, any word on whether MvC3 Amaterasu will be in wave three? I'm hoping that she'll be packaged with hammer twirling Thor. I really want that figure released for a custom New Mutants Wolfsbane. Besides, Lockjaw is lonely.

Since the wave appearers to be mostly made up of most wanted/redone

characters I'm betting it'll be Bulky Rhino with Spider Sense Spider-Man.

Edited by Prowlar

meh..:punisher looks ok except boots and gloves should be white

kingpin looks weird

x force and new mutants. blah

still no kang still no falcon. no cookies for you chuck.

Although Frank was wearing white boots and gloves on the cover of Amazing Spider-Man #129, he looks to be wearing dark gloves and boots within the pages of that particular issue. Guess DST wanted to capture that look for the upcoming mate. And looking at the last panel of the page below, you can see were DST got their inspiration for that new Spidey.

14877505.jpg

Edited by MINI_MYTE