UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Is it supposed to be diffulcult to get SH 1/6 heads on figures?

Webhead

So awhile back I won a Darth Maul sideshow figure with no head. Then I won an auction for just the head. Finally decided to put the head on and I can't get it on for the life of me. Put so much pressure on it my shoulder hurt. Anyone have issues like this or any suggestions?

Official. I'll try the water thing. I have pressed so hard tli have marks in my hand from the horns in his head.

I'm not too familiar with that specific figure, but I'm guessing it is from the older "Buck" body from Sideshow. Those heads were a real bitch to get on and off, unlike the newer heads using the Prometheus body (which was strongly inspired by the Hot Toys Truetype and bodies of that ilk). I have also heard about putting it in hot (read: almost boiling) water until the plastic gets a bit malleable, and then giving it a shot. With most pieces of collectible plastic, a blow dryer might work, but it might not be enough with those damn old Sideshow heads.