UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 13...IS OUT NOW!

Jatta Pake

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OHIO has got them.

Cool to have a Spidey with a hole in his head. Punisher steals the show, he's amazing

pic of Punisher mixed with Bullseye Arms and Legs. anyone with cheaper suggestions. Nimrod's boots only looked alright.

Damnit, must not be northen Ohio cause I can find anything.

Went to my local TRU this afternoon and the had just restocked...with the Balder wave! :( Oh well, I was able to get Crossbones so it wasn't all bad.

Did your Crossbones / Secret War Cap smell pretty strongly of chemicals?

Local TRU restocked with two cases of Balder/Crossbones and one case of Fantomex/Betsy wave (where was this case hidden??) today instead of getting in wave 13. If anyone wants any of the exclusives from those waves send me a PM. I'll gladly pick them up for cost+shipping to help clear the pegs.

Edited by fwoosheyman

Found two full cases of 13 today, to my surprise. There's a lot of old mates on the pegs but they apparently added an extra for these; good for DST. Picked up Kingpin, who is really freaking cool, and Punisher, and it feels good to finally have an awesome Punisher.

Left the gaudy 90s sets. Not sure if i really want them or not. They look.....fun? But not really for me. If anything i'll get the Magma set because i'm a sucker for clear figures.

Local TRU restocked with two cases of Balder/Crossbones and one case of Fantomex/Betsy wave (where was this case hidden??) today instead of getting in wave 13. If anyone wants any of the exclusives from those waves send me a PM. I'll gladly pick them up for cost+shipping to help clear the pegs.

PM sent.

Edit: Still no wave 13 (or ASM) Minimates at my TRU (my TRU never even got wave 12...blegh).

Edited by MinnesotaIceman

Found these at my TRU today! Picked up everything except Spidey-Punisher due to financial reasons since that was the most plentiful. Oddly, there were no Amazing Spider-Man mates. I absolutely love this series, a little bit of everything.

Kingpin/Daredevil is a great set, although I think Kingpin's hands are a little too big. Also, gonna need to be real careful with that billy club/cane. Is this the first time that Minimates have used something other then plastic for a part? (There's string attaching the pieces)

Magma/Moonstar is a great addition to the New Mutants, I believe these are the very first action figures for both of them. Dani has a Marvel Legends figure on the way, but I can't see it topping this. Love the choice of accessories. She's always been one of my favorite characters, thanks DST!

My favorite is Boomer/Rictor. I've been waiting since 1993 to get this version of Boomer. I always thought it was a great costume in a 90's kinda way, it perfectly combines the paramilitary X-Force look with her ditzy personality. The old Toybiz line came real close to finishing off the Capullo-designed X-Force costumes, I think all they were missing was Boomer, Siryn, Feral and an updated Cannonball. I would love to get a new Cannonball and Shatterstar in the Capullo costumes and the rest of that version of the team in Minimate form, I have a soft spot for those designs and prefer them a great deal over the original Liefeld designs. Rictor reminds me so much of the old ToyBiz figure, the hair is even sculpted the same way. I keep forgetting he doesn't have a wind-up knob on his back! Thunderstrike boots were the perfect choice for his feet.

Thanks DST, I'm anxiously awaiting the next TRU wave!

Edited by bigvis497

Well, my Kingpin has a backwards thigh cap. Given how often this occurs, I don't see why they can't be made symmetrical and interchangeable on both sides. I don't see where the little cut in the back really helps or hinders anything as it is. Not really worth the effort of exchanging it though. Besides that, its a nice set! (even though I already have that DD multiple times over from the custom case I ordered of the DeWolff wave.) :)

Rockford, East State store.

I get the feeling that Wave 13 will be here within a week, though.

Dang, that's far West of me. :confused:

I found the X-Force/New Mutants last night (in Downers Grove)! Still no ASM, though... :unsure:

Kinda bummed Magma's hairpiece doesn't allow for Nova's flight stand to plug in. <_<

Edited by TENIME_art

found wave 13 in New Hampshire on Wednesday, what a great wave of mates. Kingpin and Punisher are so awesome that I don't mind another Spidey and a dupe of Daredevil. Finishing off X-Force and the New Mutants feels great too. Now bring on 90s X-Factor :thumbsup:

No sign of the ASM wave, but I ordered the exclusives on TRU.com and have the specialty wave ordered at BBTS so I'm good on these (unless I decide to get more cops that is).

I'm having a good day. Well, slightly-better-than-average day.

But yeah, with my find, and the finds in Illinois and Ohio, I'd say they've hit the Midwest. Midwesterners, run to your local TRUs now!

My local TRU in Minnesota didn't have them. :sad:

Finishing off X-Force and the New Mutants feels great too. Now bring on 90s X-Factor :thumbsup:

New Mutants is done, yes. However, we're still missing at least Warpath to complete the 90s X-Force.

We've got X-Men Warpath and modern X-Force Warpath. If DST ever gets around to him, an extra head would get us a Thunderbird update as well. We're still missing Warpath, Siryn, and Sunspot to complete the 90's X-Force team.

Edited by Turtle

New Mutants is done, yes. However, we're still missing at least Warpath to complete the 90s X-Force.

I'm being careful here.....which Warpath have we got then ?

The TRU Warpath is of his modernish costume he wore when the character returned a few years back. It was traded in for the X-Force black and silver even more recently.

The one needed to complete the Liefeld roster is much like Thunderbird, just 100x uglier thanks to Liefeld himself.

o_xforce1.jpg