UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 13...IS OUT NOW!

Jatta Pake

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've helpfully listed my state on my user info page :)

I picked them up today. click the link and stalk me a little.

(I like ice cream, long conversations about comics and toys over good beer, and watching American Ninja Warrior on G4)

Once, at a TRU store opening event, Geoffrey and I made a deal: so long as I lived in Maryland, birthplace of the first Toys R Us, he would issue an internal TRU law that all east coast warehouses would get and deliver all marvel related collectibles first. We signed it in blood and sacrificed one of those animated kid giraffe characters which never really caught on with adverts.

also, I like to imagine that all the warehouse workers on the west coast are like an SNL skit of the Californians, and they look in the mirror and talk about directions more than they deliver the goods.

also, I like to imagine that all the warehouse workers on the west coast are like an SNL skit of the Californians, and they look in the mirror and talk about directions more than they deliver the goods.

That was a skit? I thought it was a reality show since the people were so authentic. I really want this wave so I'm going to bypass the 134 and take the 5 to the 118. Then I'm going to cut back around and go South on the 405. Then I'll jump on the 101 and head out towards the west valley TRU bt taking the Topanga Canyon exit. I could go the 134 to the 170 and exit Sheman Way to cut across the valley but that would leave me less time for Mirror. Mirror is paid benefit leave in California and mandatory.

OHIO has got them.

Cool to have a Spidey with a hole in his head. Punisher steals the show, he's amazing

pic of Punisher mixed with Bullseye Arms and Legs. anyone with cheaper suggestions. Nimrod's boots only looked alright.

post-6048-0-47505900-1339097509_thumb.jp

Edited by WookieFodder