UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 13...IS OUT NOW!

Jatta Pake

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

x-men.jpg

I had a huge version of that as a poster in my room when I was a youngster. I also had an Art Adams X-Men poster. That really was my favorite team growing up by a wide margin, though Marvel didn't give me many options, with those old Avengers teams being populated with the likes of Dr. Druid and Tigra. Even the Justice League at the time wasn't very appealing to a youngster like me (JLI was the core Justice League team in those days).

And with the shoulder pads...

460578-warpath_00.jpg

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

When is this wave out, because like with the comic shop wave the Avengers Toys'r'us wave should be due soon aswell?

This wave may not be at TRU until after the Avengers Wave. May or thereabouts. I'll let you guys know.

... just wondering when the Avengers Wave is, since I'm an impatient bastard for that Punisher and Kingpin. :unsure:

When is this wave out, because like with the comic shop wave the Avengers Toys'r'us wave should be due soon aswell?

This wave may not be at TRU until after the Avengers Wave. May or thereabouts. I'll let you guys know.

... just wondering when the Avengers Wave is, since I'm an impatient bastard for that Punisher and Kingpin. :unsure:

Wave 44 and 45 both should hit in early May. TRU's Avengers movie wave might hit later this month.

Wave 44 and 45 both should hit in early May. TRU's Avengers movie wave might hit later this month.

Is that the reason for the switching line-ups? You guys have better control over when the comic wave will drop?

Makes total sense, actually; good call, if so.

Is that the reason for the switching line-ups? You guys have better control over when the comic wave will drop?

Makes total sense, actually; good call, if so.

Yes. That, and TRU wanted to have figures in stores for the release, which meant no REDACTED.

So MMC now gets early figures to review? About time! That kind of incentive might have helped convince me to review more. . .on second thought, it probably wouldn't have. Talk about time consuming!

Very nice review, Lurch :highfive2:

Edited by karamazov80

:thumbsup: The boot ties are nice little touch. Dani looks great, and I'm happy to see the hand and cuff instead of the glove. That should help her hold those weapons. Magma looks nice too, but it would have been nice if she had come with a depowered head like Sunspot and Wolfsbane had.

So MMC now gets early figures to review? About time!

It would seem they only do when Lurch wins MvC photo contests. As a fellow (occassional) reviewer of Minimates, I'd be thrilled also to review mates before their release if I was sent some. I was able to do a few pre-release reviews before, but it was only because I managed to snag them first off of TRU.com.

Sooooo... when should I start looking for these?