UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 13...IS OUT NOW!

Jatta Pake

Wolfsbane is one of the founders of the modern X-Factor Investigations team led by Jamie Madrox. That's a pretty good series. She was also on the first line-up of modern X-Force under Wolverine. The costumes are pretty different and her wolf-form was also pretty different in each series. If it weren't for the fact that X-Force has already been started and is only missing a couple of characters, I'd much prefer X-Factor (90's or modern) Wolfsbane.

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know all that. I stopped reading monthlies back in January (Darwin had just become "death-proof" thanks to Hela, and started being a cowboy, or something), and last I saw, she was uniformless & teamless. Hence, why I was wondering how she could double as X-Force & X-Factor versions, since I didn't know that she rejoined XFI or got a new suit.

I think this wave will be a TRU exclusive wave. It will be too soon for a movie wave, DST said in a Q&A they were going to ease up on spidey in 2012 and TRU doesn't seem to be afraid of their exclusive minimates being B&C listers so I'm guessing a "cosmic" themed wave. There's lots of available characters and cool designs.

I'm thinking it's gonna be random batch of two packs wave with no common theme between the packs. But then, I am really bad at predicting what's next. Except no matter what, even if it's Kang, Baron Zemo, Falcon, Winter Soldier, Blob, Toad, Avalanche and Pyro, someone here will not be happy with the choices, the execution and/or both. Don't know who, but it's statistically impossible to make every fan perfectly happy.

Not sayin', just sayin'.

I frankly hope it does go the way of random two-packs. Theme waves are ok if you like the theme, but they can also lock you in to characters that aren't the most exciting just because they fit the theme. I'd love this to be a "finishing up" wave, where they make characters to finish teams or who have been on the verge for quite some time. Please just finish the Thunderbolts!!

Ah... but which Thunderbolts... there's the rub. The one they started doesn't exist anymore, and thus any momentum to finish that particular group is long past. Course, they were only one character short... Maybe Songbird / Zemo two pack?

SWEET JESUS, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

although this knocks 4 customs i was working on out the window - i coud not be happier to see the New Mutants finished off & X-Force added to!

Finally! Something i can REALLY get excited about :P

......... and Sun God Spider-Man (his spider sense I'm assuming?) look a bit nuts there, but I'll wait for bigger pics...

Sun God Spider-Man,

Does what no other can.

Breakfast was how it began

Turning into 'Cereal-Man'.

Hounded by the newsman

JJJ the pressman ,

Goblin & the Sandman.

Spidey or the Bag-man,

Nothing ever went to plan

Poor Old Kelloggs Raisin Bran man.

post-638-0-51616100-1318584821_thumb.png

Well this is a pleasent suprise. I never thought they'd go back and do more new mutants and 90's X-force.

New punisher and Kingpin are nice. I hope Kingpin comes with his cane.

Spider-sense spiderman is well.... I've become numb to spidey variants. I know they will never stop and if they keep the line going so be it.

So who is the eigth mate in the wave? This wave should be out before summer and already has one spidey so it's not the new ultimate spidey is it?

Well, can't say that was where I thought they were going. TRU is apparently your New Mutants/X-Force headquarters. Ironicly I only managed to snag a Kingpin back in July, so he's not that old to me yet. While the new Ult. Spidey paired with Fisk would certainly meet the "paired with a classic Spider-Foe" criteria, I too thought Miles was going to be a summer release. Unless December is now in the summer. Maybe they were just talking to Nessex?

SWEET JESUS, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

although this knocks 4 customs i was working on out the window - i coud not be happier to see the New Mutants finished off & X-Force added to!

Finally! Something i can REALLY get excited about :P

So this means I have an extra new mutants set and the team is complete? (dontcha just love how i customize characters I have no idea who are?)

I am loving Boom Boom and Rictor. Spidey Sense Spiderman is great! It is nice that if we are going to keep getting Spideys that we get ones with something to make them stand out from all the others.

I actually like the hands on Kingpin and the look of that Punisher is AWESOME! This is going to be a great TRU wave!

I'm really hoping for 616 Nick Fury packed with anyone custom-parts worthy! I want an updated Fury, plus any chance to get more Shield bodies is welcome! If DST TRUly loved us, it would be with a Hydra or AIM army-builder type (shame I didn't buy more when those were available)

I really wish DST would rethink doing 616 army builder box sets like they do with the movies.