UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 13...IS OUT NOW!

Jatta Pake

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone still needs these sets let me know. They hit my local TRU but are now gone. But that means they should also be at the other TRUs close by. I have to make a trip out to PA soon in which there are 2-3 other TRUs on the way. I can grab these for anyone else that needs them. I know how frustrating this is. I had someone help me with the Nightcrawler/Fantomex wave as well as the Crossbones/Balder wave because they never showed up at my TRU.

My TRU has stocked them twice. I think the exclusives are two to a case. So two Moonstar and two Rictor.

My TRU where I work (not my local TRU) has restocked these 3 times.

And the Junk is right. It's 2 Magma/Mirage and 2 Boomer/RIctor per case.

Edited by Webhead

Found them at my TRU today, kinda...

All 8 of the the Daredevil & Spidey sets were there, but there was only one Meltdown & Rictor, and both the Magma/Mirage sets were gone, much to my dismay.

I hate when that happens. When it's a full new case that merely has the exclusives picked clean I assume it's a scalper or a collector, since I can't see why a casual buyer would target those characters, and in either case, I'm not clear on why you'd take both of one exclusive, but only one of the other.

It's not like a Warlock/Doug situation... where there are two characters to make... so what's the deal?

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to have gotten Rictor & Meltdown, but it's still irritating. >_<

Anyway, bought one of each aside from the one that was missing.

Now I have to go out tomorrow and check yet more TRUseses... lol...

Edited by Gillbob316

Hit Schaumburg and Golf Mill IL TRU's today. Schaumburg had all 8 Daredevil/Spidey sets and none of the X sets. Golf Mill had 2 Spidey and 2 Daredevil. Both had a bunch of older crap too, naturally (Golf actually had a butt-ton of the X-Men First Class wave)...

So when I found the wave, but didn't find Magma and Mirage at the 4th TRU I've checked now I raised my hands, cursed at the sky and yelled, "Damn you BannersID!!!" (I'm just kidding. I have no idea who bought them, I just like to arbitrarily blame Banners because I know he and I shop at some of the same Toys R Useses, lol... just teasing.)

But yeah, screw all you people who say "I'm glad they labeled them exclusive so people buy them" *Shakes Fist!* (I'm kidding again. :P But yeah... frustration.)

X-Men fan... must get... new X-Men...

Edited by Gillbob316

Hit Schaumburg and Golf Mill IL TRU's today. Schaumburg had all 8 Daredevil/Spidey sets and none of the X sets. Golf Mill had 2 Spidey and 2 Daredevil. Both had a bunch of older crap too, naturally (Golf actually had a butt-ton of the X-Men First Class wave)...

So when I found the wave, but didn't find Magma and Mirage at the 4th TRU I've checked now I raised my hands, cursed at the sky and yelled, "Damn you BannersID!!!" (I'm just kidding. I have no idea who bought them, I just like to arbitrarily blame Banners because I know he and I shop at some of the same Toys R Useses, lol... just teasing.)

But yeah, screw all you people who say "I'm glad they labeled them exclusive so people buy them" *Shakes Fist!* (I'm kidding again. :P But yeah... frustration.)

X-Men fan... must get... new X-Men...

This made me laugh really hard.. mostly 'cause I have yet to land them for myself as well.

Edited by BannersID

Just calm down, fellas. We go through this every time there's a new TRU set; in all likelihood, they will be restocked and we'll all get them. Remember how everyone was tearing their hair out for Crossbones and Balder? I'd hardly say those are rare now. Just have a little patience, and you'll find 'em.