UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 13...IS OUT NOW!

Jatta Pake

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The item number – 646982 – is a good start. However, that's the shared item number with the past three waves. So, if you have an idea of how many packs were still on the pegs last time you visited, say 5 or 6, and they say they have 20 of the item number on the floor, chances are they recently got a case in. From the sound of area reports, there have been a few restocks of the Cap/Thor wave, though, so it could be A TRAP!... ;)

If you get a sales associate who's nice enough, you can sometimes ask them to check on the floor for specific packs.

Edited by Lobsterman

I would settle for only having New Mutants Sunspot & Modern Warpath as long as we could still get classic Siryn.

Heck, give us a Siryn/Sunspot 2-pack, and I'll deal with Warpath.

Or, how about a box set with those three & Stryfe?

Or, what about Classic/Modern like they did with Cable & X-23?

90's Siryn & Modern Vanisher

90's Sunspot & Modern Elixir

90's Warpath & Modern Wolfsbane

Six birds, three stones.

No sign of these at my TRU. They did have the ASM sets, though and they had a sign on the peg for the BOGO 40% off.

Lots of the Cap/Thor wave though :(

I'm being careful here.....which Warpath have we got then ?

As Turtle mentioned, we've gotten Uncanny X-Men Warpath (which is near impossibly to find for under $50 now :P )

3907864289_5c95e60411_o.png

Modern X-Force Warpath

250px-Warxforce.jpg

But not horrendous 90's tassels &/or shoulder-pads Warpath.

460579-warpath_01.jpg

because all native american mutants needed tassels back then. (see also: Moonstar & Forge).

Heck, give us a Siryn/Sunspot 2-pack, and I'll deal with Warpath.

Or, how about a box set with those three & Stryfe?

This!!!! But wait... what about Gideon?

i think I prefer the Shield gauntlets and hands to Shatterstar's gloves. Photon's boots look great, although I had to steal them back from my Space Ghost custom. And I also switched in Red Son Superman's face which I had on my old Punisher. Finally, Classic Punisher, one of the last A-List Characters I've been waiting for.

post-6048-0-58664700-1339260551_thumb.jp

Found these at the Dickson City, PA TRU today, along with the Spider-Man wave. Haven't opened any yet but I'm sure they're prefect. :thumbsup:

Sweet! I'll be out there on Tuesday. This is great news since my more local TRU (Middletown NY) has the Spidey wave but no sign of wave 13...

the good news is I found these at a TRU near where I was staying while training. Bad news? I have to wait until next Sunday to open them (never ever open toys while staying at a hotel, that's just asking to lose things) as my wife "confiscated" them upon my return home so they could be my Father's Day present from the boys. They look great in the boxes though. :confused:

Found these at the Dickson City, PA TRU today, along with the Spider-Man wave. Haven't opened any yet but I'm sure they're prefect. :thumbsup:

You live in Scranton, PL? My wife's from up that way (Tunkannock).

Anyway... I didn't even get to a toy store today. So no finds for me.

found me an entire set today :D

my store was fully stocked with atleast 2 of every set :D

i love this wave and i really love the little details like Punishers gun being different than the SHIELD agents :D

pics soon

EDIT: Pics

The Entire Wave

2012-06-09194238.jpg

2012-06-09194530.jpg

New Mutants (Minus Canon Ball)

2012-06-09195056.jpg

X-Force

2012-06-09195230.jpg

Close Enough

2012-06-09195524.jpg

Tingly

2012-06-09200215.jpg

Poor Stiltman...

2012-06-09200814.jpg

First I break you, then I eat you

2012-06-09200447.jpg

Jigsaw's about to get a few more scars

2012-06-09201134.jpg

I really like that Punisher's gun has a silencer so i gave it to Fury

Edited by undeadpool

Found these at the Auburn MA store today. Picked up the Punisher & Kingpin packs, and they are awesome :) The Magma and Boom Boom packs were all gone, but that's OK since I don't want them. And there was only 1 ASM pack left, although, I didn't check the Spidey toy aisle, they might have been there. It's annoying having to look in 3 different places in the same store for 1 product :rolleyes:

I got these yesterday minus the '90s characters. Punisher is great. Daredevil (which I'm seeing for the first time) is also a winner. Not digging the webs sculpted to Spidey's arms, though I appreciate DST doing something different with the guy. I'm not a fan of Kingpin honestly. Just looks weird. Maybe too much was attempted with him. Crazy how many newly sculpted pieces that can't really work for other characters were apparently used with him, though. The New Mutants are also quite good. I need to figure out a way to display them all--damn pirate boots that won't stay in LEGO stands!!!

Going back to Punisher, though, he is called "First Appearance" but lacks the white boots and gloves he originally had. And the part swaps some of you are trying looks good, but isn't accurate to the comics as his boots and gloves fit very tightly (i.e., the gloves weren't flared and the boots weren't pirate boots). I may just switch the head out with the SDCC ex. version for my display Punisher--keeping the weapons and holsters from this new guy.

Edited by karamazov80

You live in Scranton, PL? My wife's from up that way (Tunkannock).

Currently, yes, though I'm originally from the Binghamton, NY area. I still have family up there so from time to time I'll hit the Johnson City TRU (when it isn't flooded). Good luck hunting!

I've wanted a web-pitted Spidey for a while so I can finally check that off my list.

And thanks for the pics, Undeadpool! Now I know how to group my 'mates like a boss. ;)

It's better for us than being all in one spot in the collector aisle, which is a dark, scary place.

If DST could figure out a way to produce Minimate vending machines, something that could be magically restocked as needed, that would be awesome. Until then, while my fantasy has been to see a 'mates-only endcap, it's good to see various parts of the planogram assimilated by this viral plastic crack addiction.