UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 13...IS OUT NOW!

Jatta Pake

If anyone is out, and has the extra cash to pick me up the Daredevil/Spidey set, and the Punisher/Kingpin set - I'll cover all costs of purchase + shipping.

Really sucks not having a TRU anywhere near you. :(

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, it's worse having one right down the road that sucks. Because success always feels so close, yet is oh, so far away.

I can relate. My TRU is within walking distance, and it almost never restocks. The Avengers TRU 'mates sold briskly at first, but now they're just peg warmers; same with the old MvC3 'mates. :/

Does anyone have the 6-Digit TRU Item Number for these? That's all they ever want when I call. Not sure the SKU will do me any good.

I've given them the six digit number before and they've been able to tell me both when items were on the floor (and how many) or if they were expecting those items in an upcoming shipment.

I have no idea what the difference between one number and the other is (beyond one is longer) but the 6 digit one always yields better results for me, when I make these calls. lol...

Edited by Gillbob316

Does anyone have the 6-Digit TRU Item Number for these? That's all they ever want when I call. Not sure the SKU will do me any good.

I've given them the six digit number before and they've been able to tell me both when items were on the floor (and how many) or if they were expecting those items in an upcoming shipment.

I have no idea what the difference between one number and the other is (beyond one is longer) but the 6 digit one always yields better results for me, when I make these calls. lol...

If they're using the same SKU from wave 10 (and 11, and 12, IIRC), chances are it's the same item number, too. The way I get around this is by asking how many of the item they have in stock. That way, you can at least get a bead on when they get a new case in. Not super helpful, but slightly better than finding out that yes, they have mini muggs or mighty marbles in stock.

Nothing new in Melrose Park IL, though Iron Man 2 minimates were down to $3.50 on Clearance, and Thor Movie and Wave 11 were down to $5 (Though selection was slim pickings in all three cases)...

Looks like they restocked Avengers and MvC3 Wave 2, 'cause there were plenty of Taskmasters, Sentinels, and a few Fury & Loki sets.

Nothing new in Melrose Park IL, though Iron Man 2 minimates were down to $3.50 on Clearance, and Thor Movie and Wave 11 were down to $5 (Though selection was slim pickings in all three cases)...

Looks like they restocked Avengers and MvC3 Wave 2, 'cause there were plenty of Taskmasters, Sentinels, and a few Fury & Loki sets.

Your TRU still has Iron Man 2 Minimates? :blink:

Your TRU still has Iron Man 2 Minimates? :blink:

The Black Hammer Drone and Rhodey to be specific.

My TRU has a small variety of all kinds of crap. Very little of all of it, but a little bit of everything. Just lots of straggler sets. Couple Cap and Gabe. Couple Odin and Loki. Few from both MvC3 waves. Few X-Men 1st class. Some Avengers. Some wave 11. Some from the Thor/Balder wave. And there was a Morph and Nemesis there forever, but it finally looks to be gone now.

The bulk of it is Avengers and MvC3 right now, but they're all mixed on the same hooks.

There's also a Dum Dum Dugan set with Ultimate Iron Man and Hulk in it, which someone clearly bought, resealed with the wrong figures and returned. (Think I've seen that at my store a couple times... must be the same dillweed.)

They get new stock of pretty much everything in though. I actually haven't had much trouble tracking down TRU mates the last few years. Unlike back in the Warpath/Bullseye days...

It's the 4-Packs I always seem to have trouble finding. I never even saw Heralds or Heroic Age. Had to buy both online. And I saw very few Cap Through the Ages.

My bleary-eyed online TRU watch will have to end now, as I worked all night and have to go to bed.

I bet 5 minutes after I fall asleep they'll go up for sale. :yucky:

Good night Ralph...see you tomorrow!

"Now I lay me down to sleep,

I pray the lord that TRU doth keep

Some back for me before I wake

If they don't....big mistake"

picked them up today. Much like Daredevil was a unexpected joy in wave 43, I have discovered this Punisher steals the show. There's something about minimally tooled minimates that capture the essence of a character that remind me why I started collecting these guys in the first place.

Magma is pretty awesome, and Boomer too. Rictor's face seems like a MAX face and not a Rictor face. Still happy to have them. I put the x-belt on magma, and gave her the blast effects from boomer. it's a nice little touch.

My Mirage is without bow. I didn't notice at the store. And Kingpin's belly is lopsided. Anyone else have a lopsided kingpin belly?

Edited by MsMarvel fan