UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Shots From The Minibar

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the success of their mega hit blockbuster movie, the Avengers have been riding an all-time high wave of popularity. But have you ever wondered exactly what Earth's Mightiest Heroes have been up to since the start of their new found fame and how they have been coping with all the attention? Tune in all week to Shots From The Minibar to find out.

Thor.jpg

Edited by MINI_MYTE

I actually enjoyed Cabin in the Woods. I felt the overall plotline was an original and refreshing take on the "teens in a life or death situation", the gore was done to a "tasteful" level (i.e. not as over the top as other films do) and even found myself rooting for the "bad guys" on a few occasions. It's a shame the film has received such a mixed opinion.

Although if Thor was there I bet the film would have been even MORE awesome.

With the success of their mega hit blockbuster movie, the Avengers have been riding an all-time high wave of popularity. But have you ever wondered exactly what Earth's Mightiest Heroes have been up to since the start of their new found fame and how they have been coping with all the attention? Tune in all week to Shots From The Minibar to find out.

Widow.jpg

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Nice!!These series are as good as galactus week thus far,which means that they're awesomely awesome.I can't wait for Kang's week!!:biggrin:

Kang being a time traveller we have already had most of it it starts next month and ends in 2006.

Nice!!These series are as good as galactus week thus far,which means that they're awesomely awesome.I can't wait for Kang's week!!:biggrin:

Kang being a time traveller we have already had most of it it starts next month and ends in 2006.

Now I know why I've been having dreams of funny kang gags. These are memories of the hidden past. Thanks a lot!!!;)

IronMan.jpg

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Hawkeye.jpg

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Hulk.jpg

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Chitauri.jpg

Edited by MINI_MYTE

CaptainAmerica.jpg

Edited by MINI_MYTE

NickFury.jpg

• 3 months later...

One more day till the official relaunch of the Minibar. Here is a little taste of things to come in the form of the blog's new header. Enjoy and see y'all back here tomorrow for the grand re-opening.

HalloweenHeader.jpg

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Greeting from the Minibar. It's been a while, but our doors are open for business again. Halloween is a mere thirty days away and in lead up to the big day, the Minibar will be celebrating all thing monstrous, ghastly and ghoulish for the month of October. So come on in if you dare, order yourself a hemlock martini or a wolfsbane shooter and have a scare laugh on us.

Spider-Man.jpg

Click the link below to hear the music intended for this shot. Sorry gang, I could not for the life of me figure out how to post the Grooveshark link here. Apologies.