UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Shots From The Minibar

The image of cross-dressing Black Widow has burned into the back of my eyes. I think I've found something to replace the whale in my nightmares.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great one again.

What I really enjoyed is the (not intended?) interaction between Six and Lil' Red. Six is all like "Did that little bitch just bumped into me and stole my purse?"* and Red is like "keep going, low profile, low profile, low profile!". :biggrin:

Great one again.

What I really enjoyed is the (not intended?) interaction between Six and Lil' Red. Six is all like "Did that little bitch just bumped into me and stole my purse?"* and Red is like "keep going, low profile, low profile, low profile!". :biggrin:

Really? I thought it appeared more like Six was disgusted by the fact a hobo / panhandler was that close to her. :lol:

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Here's the final shot for Avengers Month. I'd like to send a big thanks to Lurch77 for his contributions. I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Sorewinner.jpg

Tomorrow the Minibar goes back to its usual "make fun of everybody" stylin'. See y'all then.

I've never really cared for Halo, but if they found a way to add Earthworm Jim into Halo 4, I would buy a 360 JUST for that. Awesome comic as always :D

I MINI-MYTE have another challenge for all you budding comedy writers. Kang the Conqueror is on his way to the Minibar and he wants to split your sides. In honor of this occasion the Minibar will be hosting Kang's Comedy Week. I'm looking for 6 "drop 'em dead laughing" Kangs related gags to fill that week's shots quota (I've got day 7 covered).

If you participated in the Galactus Week event, then you know the drill. If this is your first time participating, all ya gotta do is send me (via PM) your funny idea, joke, scenario or gag with any special instructions for set up and I'll do all the hard work of photographing your vision and turning it into an official Shot From The Minibar. I will send you your shot to your e-mail so you can proof read it. If any changes need to be made, they will be done. But I do reserve the right to change / edit any wording to help with pacing or flow.

I'm all for pushing the envelope when it comes to comedy, but please don't send any gags that would be considered profane, vulgar or offensive / insensitive to any minority groups. As well as showcasing the shots here at the MMMV, they will also be posted on my blog and over on DST's Facebook page. So let's keep the fun good natured.

If you have any question, feel free to post in this thread or send me a PM.

"HAIL KANG!"