UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Shots From The Minibar

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very funny - but I am actually a bit saddened by this one too. 3 very good renditions of Ultimate/Sam Jackson's Fury, and one very out-dated 616 fury? Gosh i hope we get a new 616 fury before another SLJ one is released.

Very funny - but I am actually a bit saddened by this one too. 3 very good renditions of Ultimate/Sam Jackson's Fury, and one very out-dated 616 fury? Gosh i hope we get a new 616 fury before another SLJ one is released.

Too true. Too true. It really feels like this would be the right year for a new Fury. And a new regular Hawkeye.

I love Avengers Month, MM. Wonderful stuff through and through.

Edited by Turtle

FFAvengers.jpg

To all friends and fans of the Minibar, I am sorry to tell you that this will be the last shot for the foreseeable future. I apologize for the abruptness, but my wife and I have just suffered a very personal tragedy and we need time to heal ourselves emotionally as well as physically. Rest assured that we will get through this. It's just going to take some time. To my closer friends here at the verse, I will be in contact with you shortly. The Minibar is now temporarily closed, but will open back up in the near future. Thanks for understanding.

Take care my friends.

MINI-MYTE

Edited by MINI_MYTE