UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Shots From The Minibar

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No black lighting used, just good ol' fashion "charge 'em up with a 100 watt bulb for a minute" system. Out of 20 pics, this was the best it was going to get. I wonder if black lighting would have made for a better quality picture?

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Okay gang, I got another challenge for y'all. Seeing how the whole forum is a buzz about the new Heralds of Galactus set, I want to declare the week of Nov 27th to Dec 3rd 'Galactus week' at Shots From The Minibar.So what I need from you guys are some great gags featuring everybody's favorite purple world devourer. NOTE: You can incorporate other minimates, but Galactus must be the main focus of the joke.

So far I have one gag from Lurch 77 and know of another from Murderofcrows (which I need you to resend me D.) I have an idea or two myself, but need a handful more. So if you've written a shot before, I'm asking you to help out again and if you've never submitted one, now's the time to try something new. As usual, send the gag to me via a PM. So get those comedic brains of yours working people. MINI-MYTE needs your input.