UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Shots From The Minibar

My thoughts are with you and your family, Myte.

Hope you come through whatever this tragedy is stronger and know that we're here in whatever capacity we can be when you need us.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best of wishes to you. I hope everything goes smoothly. I had a difficult situation the previous week too. My grandpa was at the hospital for 1 week but he is fine now. There also was the "friends" incident but I've gotten over it. Obstacles are there for us to overcome them. Every year something bad happens. One year my uncle has cancer(he is cured now),the next my father almost died from a disease(he is fine now,he does everything he did,he just doesn't eat lots of salt and foods with lots of fat). Anyway I hope you overcome this tough situation. Always view the situation positively(have hope that everything will be fine) .

Hey all, I just wanted to drop by and give you all an update. My wife and I are on the mend, both physically (for her) and emotionally (for us). I've shared with some of you the story of our tragic event from last week, but didn't wish to go public with the details for the whole world to know. I merely wanted the readers of Shots From The Minibar to know that a situation had occurred and that my presence was required elsewhere.

On a personal level, I'd like to thank each and everyone of you for the words of encouragement y'all left Jenn and me. Reading them literally brought tears to our eyes and warmed our hearts. We've had so much support here and on FB. It's good to know people care and it sure helps in the healing process. I've logged in today to leave a special "shot" in honor of today's BIG news. Please enjoy it as my "thank you" gift to all of you. I plan to re-open the Minibar back to a more regular capacity next Friday. Things will kick off with the remaining Avenger Month shots. See you then.

Hellfreezesover.jpg

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Good to have you back, Eric. Glad you to are healing.

Sorry to hear that something happened that took that kind of toll on you two & I'm happy to hear that things are at least a bit better.

Here's some positive vibes to help keep things going well for you guys. :)

I'm very sorry to hear about whatever happened to you and yours. I was offline for quite a while and just came back to the 'verse two days ago so I completely missed your post. But I'm glad everything seems to get better.

And nice work on the shot. As always.

Total win! :thumbsup:

I think it's actually an amazing sign of your healing and resilience that you're still able to create these.

Your sense of humour is one of the things that'll cary you through the harder times. Keep on keeping on.