UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Shots From The Minibar

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FIXED!

@ TENIME_art: I fired all the proof readers and editors. Want the job? The only downside is I can only pay you in fruit cake and expired eggnog. LMK.

:lol:

With my lactose intolerance, I'm not sure I could tell the difference between fresh & expired eggnog, lol...

I don't know that anyone can.

These things are awesome. Can't wait for the finisher.

... I can't tell whether to laugh or be creeped out :blink:

Whose hair is Selene wearing!? It's perfect!!

I'm guessing Curse of the Mutants Jubilee?

I'm curious as to what exactly Egon is measuring... <_<

He might be less interested in the girls themselves than if any of them are emitting an Ectoplasm signature :tongue:

Glad you guys are liking Day 9. Yes, that IS vampire Jubilee's hair on Selene. I tried filling out the male patrons with guys who you know appreciate a good strip show and a couple who would be a little shocked of what was happening on stage (Doc Brown and Spock). Other guys in the crowd include Charlie Sheen, Lobo, Nathan Drake, Captain Kirk, Dr. McCoy, Winston Zedemore, Calico Jack, Tom Brown and Marty McFly.

The stage was custom made from a trimmed down SW cantina bar with a couple of brass poles inserted. A little photoshopping to give it the right lighting and voila... instant strip bar.

Stay tuned for more. Christmas shots that is, not the strip club. Sorry guys. :ermm:

Edited by MINI_MYTE