MINI_MYTE

Shots From The Minibar

1,037 posts in this topic

Welcome one and all to Shots From The Minibar. This is a new complimentary e-comic blog from the maker of http://talesfromtheminibar.blogspot.com/'>Tales From The Minibar, but on a smaller more compact scale. Inspired by the by the hilarious http://www.reocities.com/mrgino80/boybunny.jpg'>Big Shots featured prominently in the past issues of Toyfare magazine I decided it was time to give minimates the same brand of comedic treatment.
Unlike TFTM, this new e-comic will feature guest gag writers. That's right, I MINI-MYTE, will be opening up the suggestion box to you the viewers. If you have a funny idea for a Minibar "Shot" send it to me via a PM or and e-mail. You're entry will be judged by myself and two others. If your joke /gag gets two out of three approvals, I will photograph your creation and turn it into an official Shots From The Minibar. If you are interested in submitting a joke or gag, remember to keep it clean (cleanish). Please, nothing profane or offensive. Keep it fun. I can't wait to see what you all come up with.
Now on with the debut! Submitted for your enjoyment are four Shots From The Minibar featuring the talents of some prominent members of the http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/'>Minimate Multiverse. Please feel free to leave any comments. Enjoy this first round of shots!

destroyer.jpg

negative.jpg

hydra1.jpg

Asgard.jpg

Edited by MINI_MYTE

these were good fun. looking forward to more!

Haha! These all turned out great. Way to put everything together. I hope to see what else board member can come up with.

Another great shot man, nothing like a good laugh to start the week off on a good note! Keep em coming!

@Bob - glad you liked my shot! It really just seemed to set itself up for a joke like that lol

Jeff of the Miniacs

^ lol. where did you get that toilet bowl accessory? :D

Some generic doll house playset accessory. It's out of scale for a MM to sit on, but worked perfect for Gill to get flushed in.

Great! Captures the scene from one of the first episodes in combination with the experience with those guys from Seattle. Especially love the little (photoshopped I guess) details!

these are all brilliant, but that last one there is just wonderful, I get references!

LOL!

How'd you get that hair on FA Deadpool? He doesn't have a head peg.

Had a spare IW hairpiece and cut the peg off. ;)