Squallworks - Grifter pg.15

Squall

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kaine is just amazing. I love how your customs differ from everybody else's as they all look like pristine sculptures. :thumbsup:

Quoted for truth! Yeah, I think, of all of us customizers, you've definitely got the most unique style. Kaine's not even a character I like, but I love this custom.

BTW, are you still selling those customs linked in your sig?

• 4 weeks later...

My camera lens got broken and I'm still bitter to even do my usual photo setup... so I'm taking these pictures straight from my desk.

Boy, this guy took a while to make!

Doomsday

doomsday-01.jpg

doomsday-02.jpg

Base figure is a Minimates Kilowog. I'm not satisfied with the mouth drawing though, He needs to look more menacing... I'm planning to change it later.

He's posted on my For Sale thread if anyone is interested. :)

Edited by Squall

They look like real pebbles/stones but I'm guessing they are sculpted as I would think it would be hard to come across enough real shaped pebbles to get the look.

Real nice work and exceptional paint application/shading on the spikes

that looks amazing!! love the detail!!!

could you take pics of it next to a normal mate? that way we could see how hulking he is :D

also, how much do you plan to sell him for?

• 3 weeks later...

i love your style! you make all your work very photogenic and it just looks like it lept off the page and transformed into a minimate! you break down boundries (thors cap and skirt) and all your sculpting looks perfect!

keep up the good work :D

Dear lord... We have many talented customizers on this board. But your sculpting sets you apart from the pack. As much as I wish mass production mates matched your level of sculpting, I shudder to think what they'd cost.