UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Google+ out of Beta

AdyCarter

I am there too under Luke Porter or my username here plus gmail.com. I really like it, although with so many social media options, I always struggle with where to post things. For example, now when I finish a new set of customs I always post them here and on Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, and Google+. Occasionally I will also post them on other message boards, Tumblr, and DeviantART. That is a ton of sites, but each one has a different audience, except for a little bit of overlap (like poor Boyd who has to see my stuff in at least 4 different places each time ;) ).

I signed up this morning, and you two were both towards the top of Google's people recommendations for me. A little bit creepy, but also pretty impressive. When the machines finally rise, we'll have given them everything they need. Anyway, you're both in my circles now. Mwa-haha. I'm on under Joe McClusky if anyone is interested.

Just signed up under my name, Don Thompson. Have to explore the security settings to make sure I can lock things down a bit. Does anyone know if there is an app on iPhone yet?

<br />Just signed up under my name, <a href='https://plus.google.com/107118726187409399358/posts' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>Don Thompson</a>. Have to explore the security settings to make sure I can lock things down a bit. Does anyone know if there is an app on iPhone yet?<br />
<br /><br /><br /> I don't think so,but if you go on safari there's a mobile version of the site