UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 43? - Spidey Comic-based

fwoosheyman

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why the extra hairpiece with Sin-Eater?

SPOILERS FOR THE STORY:

The actual Sin Eater is the face that's shown on the body in the picture, with the brown hair/white temples to go with it. The other head with longer hair and glasses is a guy who SAID he was the Sin Eater but was actually a compulsive liar and did it for the attention.

Thx for the pics, Valo.

Is it just me, or does Jean look less like she's wearing fishnets and more like she just needs a shave in that picture?

Kinda disappointed in the flared gloves on SHIELD agents. Just look wrong somehow. Not that has dulled my enthusiasim for them...

Very cool, glad i opted to get the entire wave.

Extra easy figure as well, think it was highassroller that pointed it out... Old big jjj head on a spare new jjj suit body. Remove the moustache, a little black on the shirt and hair... nice quick Hammerhead, non?

I wonder why the extra hairpiece with Sin-Eater?

SPOILERS FOR THE STORY:

The actual Sin Eater is the face that's shown on the body in the picture, with the brown hair/white temples to go with it. The other head with longer hair and glasses is a guy who SAID he was the Sin Eater but was actually a compulsive liar and did it for the attention.

Thanks for the heads up Mystery Man. I did read up about that, I just didn't think DST would include a second head and hairpiece for it. Good on you guys!

Hey Luke, after receiving this e-mail today I wanted to say thanks for not being such a Nazi:

Hi, I am sorry the inconvenience, but because of the fact that MiniMates are shipped in mixed case packs, we will not be able to fill orders for high quantities of one figure. As a result, I must cancel your order at this time. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you, Jennifer ScifIGenre.com

I can completely understand them making this decision. They don't want to end up with a loads of unwanted non-army builder 2-packs, they're hoping people will actually buy the wave from them, but make the single packs available in case people are wanting a FEW more army builders. I think by just ordering a shit load of SHIELD guys, you're making it impossible for people who just want one lot of the entire wave, that shouldn't be too much to ask.

They must have seen the amount being ordered, realised they'd be left with a load of 2-packs they won't be able to shift, and decided the SHIELD guys will sell, even if it means asking people to buy an entire wave for two of them.

Of course, if this was a pre-existing arrangement, they could and should have made that clear in the item description.

I can claim to have never had a problem with scifigenre... because I live within short driving distance. The only things I have ever bought from them have been from their brick and motar.

And they may be perfectly nice people... to their regulars. Of which I'm not. So they were as friendly as any medium sized comics shop employees usually are to walk-ins of the street. My fauly really, I forgot to wear a comics book T-shirt, and I'd undoubtedly showered and shave too recently to look like I had business there. When entering a strange comics shop, it's important to dress the part after all.