UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Working on a custom Ash fig...

Recommended Posts

I'm currently building on a custom Ash Williams fig, with the intention of expanding it once I am done. My inention is to modify the chainsaw arm so it looks more like this one:


But for the life of me I'm not sure of the official names for the red holding piece and the three black pieces. Can someone please either point me in the direction of a shop where I can buy them from (I have a place bookmarked before but my computer went kaput and I lost it) or let me know what these bricks are "officially" called so I can try and pinpoint them on eBay.

Admins/Mods - feel free to change this into a generic "Brick Hunting/Help me with my Custom" thread.

Edited by pawcanada

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this