Karamazov80's 1/6th Scale Toys!

karamazov80

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, JOhnny did a fantastic job with that one. It's funny that I was really tempted by the Medicom Mercury years ago, before I really got into 1/6 scale stuff. His next project is one that I initially suggested to him--Teen Wolf.

• 1 month later...

The Gittes figure is one of my favorites at the moment. I love that film, and this figure screams quality across the board. Even the box would rival something Hot Toys would have put out. It was pricey, but for what you get it was worth it IMO. He also comes with an unbandaged head that is actually painted to fit that suit (the dark hat is painted for a forthcoming pinstripe suit from another point in the film). The suit he's wearing, and Plainview, were both from Rainman's tailor, who is also doing the forthcoming Teen Wolf outfit. The only person I've seen in the custom world that rivals her is Kato. The lining inside Jake's jacket, screen accurate vents on the side, the pattern on the tie and handkerchief, really awesome stuff.

And the Terminator figure is actually quite good, though you have to mod the neck (stuffing to make it thicker), and jacket (snipping the threads holding the lapels down) a bit to get the most out of it. T1 Terminator has been one of my most lusted after high end, 1/6 scale figures going back to when I first got into collecting in this scale, so it's great to finally get a sweet, official version of the police shootout and extreme battle damaged looks. The Tech Noir is probably still my favorite though. I just need more of those new boots for my other figures!

• 4 weeks later...

Got the Iminime Breaking Bad guys today. Very cool, particularly the Walters.

DSC_0334_zps51e049c3.jpg

DSC_0325_zps43446d7f.jpg

DSC_03072_zpsfff34296.jpg

DSC_0337_zpsbdf8c044.jpg

and some other recent things--Golden Age Cap with the First Avenger head (best combination for this Cap look IMO):

DSC_0341_zps2f3c5323.jpg

'80s display:

DSC_0307_zpsc6ae3a1c.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Got a new Doc Holliday outfit from Rainman's tailor today. Very nice. . .yeah, New Year's ain't what it used to be. Kids in bed by 7:30, then watch some Woody Allen and put together my Doc Holliday doll laugh.png

DSC_0312_zpsfcd5a8f0.jpg

d4fba9e7-65b3-4127-b45e-c70715c52458_zps

67103093-4232-4127-85bd-0b2edf17f3dd_zps

DSC_0324_zpsa304a85c.jpg

DSC_0329_zps42406598.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thats pretty awesome! Freddy looks great. I think the only custom figure I have seriously thought about biting the bullet for is old Doc Holiday. That set up is top notch.