UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Karamazov80's 1/6th Scale Toys!

karamazov80

Then why don't you marry it?

I got an updated Bill the Butcher Rainman head painted by Aeon (his new assistant painter). Pretty freakin' awesome. Check out the glass eye.

DSC_0348-1_zps3a2aaf51.jpg

Also an update on my Ghostbusters. I shortened the length of the hose on the proton pack and painted the belts whiter. Still some work to do, but every tweak gets me closer to where I need to be.

DSC_0361_zps5d580797.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update to Flint!

Now he's got woodland camo pants, a new watch, and I pushed the sleeves up a bit. Earlier mods put him on a TTM-19 body, and got some very excellent mods to his web gear and belts from fellow SSF member Scifi67.

DSC_0377_zps583ac3df.jpg

DSC_0380_zps430cf005.jpg

Nothing but the best for one of my favorite fictional characters ever! Next up--putting together my Rainman "Killer A" figure, 1985 Snake Eyes, and Dutch 2.0!

Edited by karamazov80

That's the guy Channing Tatum played in the movie, right? I see the resemblence...

tongue.png

Nice mods!

I wish. That would mean movie Flint would actually have decent screentime! I'm expecting he and Lady Jaye to be glorified extras in the new movie.

Looks great K80. I am eagerly awating that Dutch 2.0!

Well, I wouldn't get too excited :D I'm actually planning something fairly simple in the short run.

LOL. Yeah, good times. I should probably just stay out of things like that, but truth is I enjoy a good argument/debate as much as the next guy. By the way, a certain argument being made there regarding a certain someone being a victim of circumstances is comedic gold.

That's the guy Channing Tatum played in the movie, right? I see the resemblence...

tongue.png

Nice mods!

I wish. That would mean movie Flint would actually have decent screentime! I'm expecting he and Lady Jaye to be glorified extras in the new movie.

>Looks great K80. I am eagerly awating that Dutch 2.0!

Well, I wouldn't get too excited biggrin.png I'm actually planning something fairly simple in the short run.

He was on Raw with the odd longnecked wonderwoman, so maybe he will have some decent screen time.

Yeah, body too. Needs a head repaint, and the hair isn't perfect, but this looks a lot more aesthetically pleasing on the shelf as a modern high end 1/6 scale figure than does the stock Dutch at this point.

DSC_0385_zps66d920cd.jpg

DSC_0381_zpse5b14af6.jpg

DSC_0377_zps478ba61a.jpg

I've also got better shoes coming.

Motivation for this was an amazing custom by Elvis that I will never be able to match bar getting the man himself to do it.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c304/elvis1976/new3/album%20new/P1060579_zps19d039ba.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, that Ripley has its faults, but overall I really like it. Glad to have a figure of her at all!

Too bad about Hawkeye. Getting rid of him for any particular reason?

Beto's Beetlejuice and Iminime's "Cowboy" don't pay for themselves, sadly sad.png

• 2 weeks later...