UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Comic Cover Replication Contest!

luke314pi

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There have been some amazing entries so far!!

Luke, I have two questions on voting.

First, you said we won't be allowed to vote for the same entry in more than one category. Does this aply to "Best overall comic cover", too? You know, usually your absolute favorit will also be your favorit in one of the sub categories.

And second, will you state which creation will be nominated in which categories? I guess that would help a lot. For example, it took me a while until I realized the cool Preacher cover by Matt is actually done without digital photo editing, so it does also compete in category 2 (Best photographed cover without digital photo editing). Would be a pity if I missed it. Do you get my idea?

Thanks.

My goal was to make it easy for us to have 5 clear winners. In theory, someone could make a godlike cover that could win in every category. But I see what you mean about the overall best cover category, and it makes sense. I will have to think about that one. :)

Yes, when I post the gallery, I will indicate which categories each entry is eligible for. Thanks for the suggestion!

Hi one more question: Can I use another outfit for the character on the cover? For example I have the series 7 batman. Can I use him instead of the series 1 batman on a batman hush cover?

Yes you can use any minimates or materials to create your cover.