UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Funko Pop!

groundhog7s

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prices are nice but shipping is crazy. More then the cost of a sale Pop, and I only live about an hour and a half from them. Still, might be worth it for me to take a trip up there sometime, assuming they allow for pickups.

Fugitive Toys will be selling the Inverse DP this weekend at Emarlad City Comic Con and then will have extras for sale afterwards on thier site. They're really nice people to work with.

Thanks for the tip, they went back in stock! Glad I didn't bite on any of those eBay auctions that were tempting me.

Guh - my LCS got in Wave 2 of the Marvel figs, but only had SUrfer, Doom, Ghost Rider & Deadpool. No Beast & no Phoenix.

I think it's a sign . . . . i'm being told not to get involved with these.

I don't know if anyone else still has Blockbuster video's left in your area, but all the remaining by me are at the end of the closing sales, and I found a bunch of POP at 80% off. Mostly just Hello Kitty and Rudolph, but one store had Game of Thrones and Star Wars so it might be something worth looking into.

Can't say I plan on getting the blind box figures. I'm just not that impressed with them and I really don't need another scale.

On a somewhat related note, Entertainment Earth has a sale going for buy 3 get 1 free on all Pops, including pre-orders. Their pre-order system charges you the shipping on the first thing in stock and then just charges and ships everything else when it comes in.

I ordered 153 Pop figures. Yes, I have a sickness.

Can't say I plan on getting the blind box figures. I'm just not that impressed with them and I really don't need another scale.

On a somewhat related note, Entertainment Earth has a sale going for buy 3 get 1 free on all Pops, including pre-orders. Their pre-order system charges you the shipping on the first thing in stock and then just charges and ships everything else when it comes in.

I ordered 153 Pop figures. Yes, I have a sickness.

Wow you got a problem buddy! biggrin.gif

Seriously though, thanks for the heads up, great chance to catch up on some Rudolph mates, and get a TMNT per-order in.

What little beauties make up your 153?

Edited by UK Collector

Looks like EE has added a lot of preorders since the promotion started, so buying 153 seems a little less insane.

How is the paint on the new Marvel pops? Funko seems willing to sell pops with such poor paint jobs that I feel like it's a real risk to order online.

What little beauties make up your 153?

Well if you can read my notes, this is from my spreadsheet (ordering that many needs organization):

NBA 2 (8)

MOTU (5)

Walking Dead 2 (4)

Amy Fowler

Game of Thrones 2 (6)

Misfits

Sonic (3)

Superboy

Watchmen (2)

Ace Ventura

Alien

Beatles (2)

Despicable Me (4)

Disney 6 (12)

Dr. Blake

Hannibal

Predator

Robocop

TMNT (6)

DC 3 (4)

Leonard Hofstadter

Jay & Silent Bob (2)

Mass Effect (5)

Orko

Regular Show (5)

Walking Dead 3 (4)

Wizard of Oz (4)

WWE (6)

Ash

Big Lebowski (5)

Capt Spaulding

Chucky

Diablo (2)

Evil Ash

NBX (2)

Pennywise

Saw

Scream

StarCraft (2)

Trick R Treat

World of WarcraftW (2)

1966 Batman (4)

Star Wars 4 (6)

Adventure Time 2 (3)

Anchorman (4)

Beavis & Butt-Head (2)

Christmas Story (3)

Kill Bill (4)

Planet of the Apes (2)

Pulp Fiction (3)

Scarface

Thriller (2)

B-9

Back to the Future (2)

Iron Giant

Robby

• 3 weeks later...

That's actually out if you're impatient. It was originally an Emerald City Comic Con exclusive that is now being solicited (the only difference is there won't be an exclusive sticker on the new version). You do know there'll be a White Crown exclusive coming out next month, right?

I do.... i'm still deciding whether or not to pull the trigger on these.

Minimates started as a 'just x-men' thing ... and now look at me? Poor and slowly entombing myself in plastic!

My LCS got in wave 2 of the Marvel Pop!'s but didn't get any Beast or Phoenix's.... so i kind of took it as a sign. But i'm awful close to disregarding that sign... after all - maybe all this Phoenix love is a sign too?