UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Funko Pop!

groundhog7s

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks like he might be a tad shorter but its hard to tell because of the posing.

In the Game of Thrones line Tyrion and Arya are shorter than the others so they can get this right.

• 2 weeks later...

the kingdom of isolation...and it looks like I'm the queen

My 5-year-old daughter loves super heroes and zombies, but still found time to memorize pretty much all of Frozen

Snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint. . .to be seen. . .

Who else here knows all the Frozen songs?

I bought the CD for my girlfriend and regretted it within about 4 hours.

That said, I can sing a long with the best of them :lol: we went to a friends the other week and their little boy absolutely loves the movie. I told him that I knew all the words and he put the DVD on to prove me wrong. He will never doubt me again!

I was looking at a lot of Pops at a convention last week, and convincing myself not to start on Disney....this has changed that.

Will definitely be getting Sven and Olaf as part of our Christmas decorations. Likely the girls too.

Picked up the Ghostbusters at the con, and they are brilliant.

post-2082-0-81561800-1402073996_thumb.jp

OK, I am unfamiliar with these for the most part. I know that there is a 9" Malificent and was wondering if this is still available? If not, how much did this retail when looking at Amazon or eBay? I'm thinking I want to pick this up for my wife, who loves Disney villains.

I haven't even seen that film, but that hasn't stopped me wanting this guy. It's still the only non-Marvel, non-Motu Pop that i have been aching to buy.

It is a seriously cute little piece of plastic.