UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Funko Pop!

groundhog7s

I got the Back to the Future figures a couple of weeks ago. I never cared for these figures, and after having some in hand, I still don't. Not even a little. But, I'll be damned if I'm not buying some more soon sad.png

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=FNK11712&mode=retail

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that they had Big Lebowski. I was tempted, but I really don't like the design of these guys, so it wasn't enough laugh.png In fact, BTTF and Ghostbusters might be the only two possible lines I would buy from this company. Maybe maybe some Colonial Marines from Aliens.

It's inevitable; Funko will eventually release someone that you can't resist. They're bastards like that.

That's the friggin' truth.

I was like "nope, not gonna do it".

Then started with single characters I like. Gonzo. Tigger. Gollum.

Now I'm tracking down the Game of Thrones variants, and planning shelf space for Firefly.

Though, with very few exceptions (GoT, Firefly, TMNT), I still only get single characters I like.

Only got Altair from the Assassin's Creed line, only got Daryl (long hair, biker jacket, bloody variant) from Walking Dead. Etcetera.

I don't like them enough to get all the lines ever, and thank the gods, that would bankrupt me.

Edited by TENIME_art

• 3 weeks later...

DSC08628_zps9938ef3c.jpg

White Walker, Ygritte, Jaime Lannister, The Hound, Joffrey Baratheon, Cersei Lannister, Tywin Lannister (really disappointed his hair is grey instead of blonde)

DSC08629_zpsf44bac14.jpg

Bloody Khal Drogo, Khal Drogo, Rhaegal, Daenerys Targaryen & nonexistent dragon laugh.png, Sooty Daenerys Targaryen & Rhaegal, Armored Tyrion Lannister, Tyrion Lannister

DSC08630_zps1fd13aec.jpg

Renly Baratheon, Brienne of Tarth, Hodor, Arya Stark, Robb Stark, Ned Stark, Beheaded Ned Stark (spoiler, sorry)

DSC08632_zps5a0d4fc9.jpg

White Ranger, Cheshire Cat, Ghost, Jon Snow, Badtz Maru, Tigger

DSC08634_zpsa74a9874.jpg

Altair (who is totally missing his ring finger!), Squidward, Gollum, Gonzo, Bloody Biker Daryl Dixon

I'm missing Glow in the Dark White Walker and Snowy Jon Snow, but I have Scarred Tyrion Lannister (no armor/axe, thicker scar) on the way. I'm waiting for Merida & Donatello to come back in stock at BBTS, a friend is giving me Michelangelo, and I have Wedding Dress Daenerys, Drogon, and the Firefly & GotG ones (as well as the second wave of TMNT) on preorder. Grey Wind & Viserion haven't gone up yet. I keep procrastinating on the other Turtles, lol.

I can't wait for the Frozen ones to come out (I saw on a Pop! message board, "their Zach Oat" confirmed Frozen Pop!s were coming in 2014)!! biggrin.png

Edited by TENIME_art

• 3 weeks later...

DSC08628_zps9938ef3c.jpg

White Walker, Ygritte, Jaime Lannister, The Hound, Joffrey Baratheon, Cersei Lannister, Tywin Lannister (really disappointed his hair is grey instead of blonde)

DSC08629_zpsf44bac14.jpg

Bloody Khal Drogo, Khal Drogo, Rhaegal, Daenerys Targaryen & nonexistent dragon laugh.png, Sooty Daenerys Targaryen & Rhaegal, Armored Tyrion Lannister, Tyrion Lannister

DSC08630_zps1fd13aec.jpg

Renly Baratheon, Brienne of Tarth, Hodor, Arya Stark, Robb Stark, Ned Stark, Beheaded Ned Stark (spoiler, sorry)

DSC08632_zps5a0d4fc9.jpg

White Ranger, Cheshire Cat, Ghost, Jon Snow, Badtz Maru, Tigger

DSC08634_zpsa74a9874.jpg

Altair (who is totally missing his ring finger!), Squidward, Gollum, Gonzo, Bloody Biker Daryl Dixon

I'm missing Glow in the Dark White Walker and Snowy Jon Snow, but I have Scarred Tyrion Lannister (no armor/axe, thicker scar) on the way. I'm waiting for Merida & Donatello to come back in stock at BBTS, a friend is giving me Michelangelo, and I have Wedding Dress Daenerys, Drogon, and the Firefly & GotG ones (as well as the second wave of TMNT) on preorder. Grey Wind & Viserion haven't gone up yet. I keep procrastinating on the other Turtles, lol.

I can't wait for the Frozen ones to come out (I saw on a Pop! message board, "their Zach Oat" confirmed Frozen Pop!s were coming in 2014)!! biggrin.png

Great collection, perhaps the blind mini's may be an option just to extend it. Would really be the cream on top of the cake!

Frozen, eh? Yeah, my daughter will want those. Elsa, at least.

My collection is slowly building. Wonder Woman, Hawkman, Green Lantern, Rocketeer, Batman, and Darkseid. Bought cheap Robin and Batgirl on Amazon. Trying not to go to crazy, but the chance to have CM Punk next to Batman....

I have a case of the GoT minis on the way. Preordered the GotG ones. Not really wanting much more than a figure here & there from the other licenses.

Have you got the case yet or are you still waiting on it. Just wondering if you got any rare mini's!?

I have a box, selling them blind in pairs. Wondering if I should open them up so people know what they are getting. Decisions decisions!

What do you guys think, sell them blind or opened?

It should be here tonight. I'm hoping I get all the rare ones. Slim chance, I know, but I'd rather have an incomplete set and have to track down the cheaper ones than the expensive ones. confused.gif

Sell them opened. And if you have any rare ones that I'm might be missing, sell them to me for less than most people are asking :lol:

HP, lol, no. I don't care about most of the Disney ones (as much as I love Disney). Of the ones released so far, the only ones I have any interest in are the Stitches. Obviously Tigger & Cheshire Cat are must haves. And any Frozen ones. The only How To Train Your Dragon I have any desire for (from any toyline from the license) is Toothless.

So, I opened the case last night. I lucked out with a rare glow in the dark White Walker.

Unfortunately, that was it. No Khal Drogo, no Jaime Lannister, and no Drogon.

The "Drogs" are decent enough on eBay at around $40 (still way too much), but (better than) Jaime is going for $100 on eBay. *sigh*

I hate this blind-boxed sh** so GD frakking much.

I just want to collect toys without going bankrupt. :(

Anyways, I ended up with 2 of each, except Daenerys, so I was able to hook up a friend with all my doubles (and I offered her a break on the price, because why not?).

If I can manage a $180 that I can't think of how else to spend, I don't know if I'd rather just buy the three I'm missing, or save $50 and grab another case. Though, if I don't get any, then that's a waste, especially if I can't resell them to recoup the cost.

:(

I know, he's awesome, right? There are a few other baseball mascots, but I'm too provinical to post them.

My own Pop! collection has grown by leaps and bounds recently. Whether this is a good or bad thing I still can't say.