UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
groundhog7s

Funko Pop!

My daughter became a Potterhead last year after she started reading the Harry Potter books. Now she wants all the Pop! figures associated with that and Fantastic Beasts.

I may buy my first only because I'm thinking about starting a very specific character collection; Clayface from Batman: The Animated Series. He lends himself well to a variety of shapes and sizes. So long as the colors are close, it could be a cool display.

Finally made it to the Funko HQ today, really cool! i had to show great restraint as i could have easily spent many dollars$

Posted (edited)

So I broke down & bought my 1st Pops (full-sized ones) yesterday.  I want to be mad -- like really really angry -- but I can't.  I bought these dorks:

NickPop12-e1505937442727.jpeg

I lovelovelove Angry Beavers & couldn't resist.  I also got the 2 Pickle Ricks & Rocko for Christmas (but I haven't been home to unwrap them, so they don't count).  I'm honestly surprised that I was able to resist for so long. :)

Edited by homestar17
fixed pic

Funko will get you eventually. That should be their motto.

I'd already paid for Daggett on BBTS when I found out about the boxed set, but I'm not sure I care enough about the flocking to want it, so I went ahead and paid for Norbert when he dropped last week, too. But I can't wait to ship my Pile of Loot and get them!

My Potterhead daughter got a bunch of Pops for Christmas including the Hogwarts Express. At 60% off I couldn't resist. She's already complaining about needing space to showcase these so I owe her some new shelves.

Don't be shelfish and get it sorted for her

WHAT?!?!?
That reclining variant tho! Brilliant.

I want all the dinosaurs. No question.

Though as much as I don't like spending extra money, I wish the T-Rex was a 6" one. 

Edited by TENIME_art

Took my Grandson to Liverpool Comic-Con yesterday. Couldn't resist this guy. So my Pop total is now 3

1436_3266_23619_DC_Lobo_POP_GLAM_D_large