UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
groundhog7s

Funko Pop!

No, they are huge compared to Minimates. They might work well with 6" figures, but that's about it.

I know this is a VERY long shot, but does anyone know where to get he Power Rangers figures? I see they've been discontinued and my brother needs them.

Take care,

Matty-lad

Unfortunately, they appear to be discontinued, which means they fetch a hefty price. Assuming you've already looked at Amazon and eBay, you can find sellers in the marketplace here:

http://www.poppriceguide.com/

Also try big sites like Entertainment Earth and Big Bad Toy Store. Sometimes you can find some deals there.

I bought my first Funko the other day! Just the basic Deadpool one. Turns out my grown up son has taken an interest in Deadpool since the movie was announced So I picked up the Funko for Xmas

Monty Python POPs are on the way.

blackknightmontypythonfunko_zps76rvirit.

These look great but I'm dreading all the retailer exclusives that are sure to happen. There could be four for the Black Knight alone.

No one told me life was gonna be this way. . .

I like the Daniel Bryan and Ultimate Warrior Mini's. Don't think those Hogan ones are going to see it into production though.

The Friends ones are interesting, as I think it's the first time they've gone after a big but old comedy (unless you count Arrested Development, which was/is a cult show still in some form of development). I wonder what else this might lead to. Seinfeld? Cheers? The Cosby Show? ... er, probably not that last one.

Hey, I'm a Temple grad. We're now left with Bob Sagat as our most honored alum. That's no way to live.

I'm still waiting for the Pokemon license.

I wonder what else this might lead to. Seinfeld?

Didn’t they announce Seinfeld Pops already? I swear it was on their list of “we announce a new license for 12 days of Christmas thing”

(Maybe they aren’t making those anymore though, or maybe they are and are waiting until after the Vinyl Idolz come out to show them)

They probably are making them. It seriously is harder to think of things that aren't Pops then things that are.

I finally tracked down a Cthulhu pop yesterday at a hot topi when getting my nightmare mates. So this is my first and only pop. Unless I lose my mind and get more or they make more lovecraft pops. Actually I might get the EE GITD Cthulhu variant.

Me and my wife watched Dagon last night to celebrate me finding it. Good times.

If you want the GITD Cthulhu because it glows I wouldn't recommend it. I have one and the glow is minimal to non-existent; certainly less than other glow POPs I have.

That sucks, Might still get it due to the pale green that it looks like. Very much like a Lovecraft monster.

Yeah, the color is very nice. And it's possible mine is a dud; I haven't looked at any reviews to see if it's a widespread problem.

If you havent looked them up, the legends of cthulhu figures from Warpo's kickstarter are fantastic and they are doing a 12 in Cthulhu and a gitd version as well. I have the figs, working on saving for the cthulhu's.

Umm, what pieces? Cant remember hearing about any promo pieces.

I got the 4 from the kickstarter, and the strech goal figs of the summoned cthulhu and cultist with the black leader deco. What did I miss?