UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Funko Pop!

groundhog7s

19 hours ago, buttheadsmate said:

I've actually just caved in & bought my very first Funkos.... the whole Dalek range.... including 2 that are almost unobtainable in the UK .  I think the main reason I bought them is because they do not have those. Funko-type  'eyes' . I'm now eyeing up the Funko Tardis .

They will always get you eventually. The breadth of their character selection is astounding, so there's always going to be someone you can't resist.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Batman 01 as a gift years ago. I love Batman. The Caped Crusader is totally my thing. I'd be lying if I said the 80th anniversary Batman offerings from Funko aren't cool. I'm just not feeling it. 

If something Minimates-compatible turns up, I'll consider it but the whole reason I got into Minimates is because of their smaller size. Getting in Pop! figures that I'd probably never take out of the packaging is not appealing to me. I have space for 3,000 Minimates, not these things.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Update: I found those Seinfeld sets at Target and they most definitely do not scale.  While it seems a minimate would fit into the set piece, everything is scaled to 1 inch, so the mates would tower over everything.

Funko: Good for nothing.

• 1 month later...