Lurch77

Super Extra Overtime Bonus Challenge  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Best Picture

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do also agree, that spreading the contest till the end of the year is a great idea. Although I always participated, sometime it was hard to accomplish every single challenges. The first two challenges sound great and I'll start with them as soon as I have the time to work on the Comic Cover Contest.

Just posted my 1st two entries,just curios when we have to put our next entries do we put our current ones in an attachment?

You can leave the current ones as links if you wish and post the new pics as links or attachments. Just be sure to update your original post in that thread as you have new pictures. The only one so far that has a due date is challenge #2; to get credit for it your picture (for this contest) must be posted before the end of Luke's Cover contest. You also get +1 point for entering the Cover contest, on the flipside of that you don't have to enter the Cover Contest but you could still take a picture of your Huntmate working on it with you. I've also put up the rest of the August challenges. Don't forget to search for the hidden ones too, by my count there are 4 hidden ones out there so far. Let me know if you guys have any other questions :thumbsup:

Links to past Hunts (might help with one of your challenges):

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=3215&st=0&p=46754&hl=+the%20+hunt&fromsearch=1entry46754

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=4952&st=0&p=79187&hl=+the%20+hunt&fromsearch=1entry79187

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=6996&st=0&p=128946&hl=+the%20+hunt&fromsearch=1entry128946

Does noticing that all the past contests have THE and HUNT with yellow background and red letters a bonus?

Perhaps, is there something hidden on there? :tongue: in the challenges

I'll update the Official Hunt Thread with the new ones and I'll try to post them the first day of each month. November and December won't have as many challenges added so that everyone can catch up on ones they haven't completed yet.

Well I finished all the current photos,And I updated my gallery to have my favorite pic,aswell as keeping the main pic of mecha thor and his bio,I also included a link to the full gallery so farBut I was wondering my entry 7/8 are combined into 1 picture,is that ok?Will I loose any points?

They're open to everyone, not just first posted. I won't reveal the list of all the hidden ones until the end. It's up to you guys if you want to post pics now or wait till later. Same goes for revealing/discussing them, you can keep the secret to yourself or share with others. Muahahaha :devil:

:whistling:The hiDden challenges are all in a similar format, listing what bonus number it is along with what is required. Most are hidden somewhere on this very website. I'Ll drop hints from time to time as where might be a good place to look.

How's everyone doing with finding the hidden challenges? There sure are a lot of helpful, creative & informative people on this forum; ones that help show you how to do cool and sometimes freaky things ... 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510

Be sure to get those entries in for the Comic Cover Contest, everyone that has entered so far has +1 point for this hunt contest and there are even a few that have done a #2 as well, make sure to get your #2 in before the end of the Comic Cover Contest. (no not that #2*, the challenge #2 :tongue: )

*We here at MMMV do support a balanced diet to promote digestive health, but it is not required for entry in this contest